Part 41

"what can I do?" James ask as he stands from my desk.

"nothing... That's the thing. You can't do anything and I can't do anything.  Nobody can do anything.  It's just a matter of time before he ends it all." I said as I laid back down.

"Don't say that kind of stuff Sky."

"Why not James! All our lives we have been told not to lie! Yet you want me to lie about fate! We both know it's only a mater of time before he throws one to many punches, kicks, or decides to squeeze my neck for to long.  It's not like it will just stop forever James. We both know this.  The evidence is on me and right before your eyes! Can't you see! It's not going to end until I'm 8ft under!" I shouted at him as I slammed my fist into the mattress.

"I won't let that happen Sky!"

"You said that before and look around James! We are both upset because it happened again! You said you wouldn't let him hurt me again and yet look.  Look at all of this!" I screamed as I lunged off the bed. I flung my top up to my chest so my stomach and back was showing.  I knew the bruises were bad as everytime I moved it hurt.

I heard him gasp as he took in all the deep purples covering my ribs. Honestly I might have a broken rib. Pshhh everything about me is broken.

"Sky. Ill do better, I won't leave, I'm so sorry." He whispered as I felt his warm fingers slide across my bruised back. I flinched away from his hand and hissed as they stung with his light touch. "Sorry" he stated as retracted his hand.

"I told you to stop saying sorry. Besides even if you were around like you had promised, this may have still happened." I said as I covered my back and stomach up.

"How?" He asked as he looked at me.

"Well you wouldn't be with me 24/7. You would have to go home at some point, and that would have been when he would strike. So, there is absolutely nothing we can do. Nobody can stop this. We got to face the facts now, that I'm not going to fall in love, I'm not going to get married, and I'm not going to have a family. It's my fate that I can not run from or hide from, because no matter what it's going to happen. I'm going to die, before I can live." I stated as I walked out of the room to the window in the living room that I love to stare out when I contemplating life.

"That's not your fate." He said as he followed. I shrugged my shoulder as I sat down on the couch.

"Yeah it is. But I have only one option, let him kill me or find another way to end the pain." I said in a whisper for just myself to hear. Maybe if I end it all, I will escape the suffering. My siblings wouldn't have to put up with the fact that I exist, Blake wouldn't need to worry, James could move on with his new friends, and Henry wouldn't feel the need to punish me anymore.

Maybe just maybe, I can do the right thing for once.