Part 16

He carried me all the way back to his room.  He tossed me into the bed making me squeal as I bounced a couple times. 

He laughed as I held on to the comforter to keep me in place.

"You stay here while I go check on Clark and make sure Claire has everything she needs." he said as he walked towards the door. "You seem to get hurt easily so stay on the bed!" he said sternly as he walked out the door closing the door behind him.

He was right. His room is cold, like it the freaking arctic ocean up in this shit. I was shivering even though I was in sweats and a sweatshirt. As I looked around I noticed that most of his room way Navy blue or black with a little bit of wild colors here and there. I sighed deciding craving under the cover would warm me up. I kicked my shoes OK placing them on the floor upside down incase they where dirty.

I pushed his black covers back and crawled into the matching black sheets. I pulled the covers up to my neck after claiming the right-side of the bed.  I sighed my face into the pillows inviting the smell of ocean mist that Clyd must wear. 

Soon warmth invaded my body. My eyes felt heavier with every second and his room seemed to get darker with every blink I took. 

I looked around to see them. The one that left me and the one that made me leave home. They are just standing there looking at me. 

My best friend steps back as the mister steps forward. I watch with fearful eyes as arms wrap around my best friend pulling him away. What hurt the most was that he didn't fight to stay he simply smiled and disappeared.

"NO! Please don't go! Don't leave me with him!" I shouted as tears erupted from my eyes.  He didn't listen he just welcomed his new friends with open arms allowing me to sink into hell.  I watched the monster with fearful eyes.  He stepped closer and closer.  I tried to move but I couldn't.  My body felt like it had been tied down.  His eyes were filled with sick happiness as he raised his fist. I begged him with my eyes to rethink what he was doing.  That hurting his best friends little sister wasn't okay.

I screamed as his fist flew towards my face smashing into my nose. I stopped screaming when I didn't feel any pain.  I opened my eyes to see the monster gone, my best friend still gone, but there was someone new above me. Clyd was leaning over my sweaty body watching with concerned eyes as I tried to breath. I had fallen asleep...that's when he reappears. That's when the monster gets me.

"Sky?" Clyd asked as he lightly brushed the hair away from my face.  I must look so much more uglier than I usually do. I felt my body shake under his finger tips.  I was trying to control my body but it was reacting to the fear I felt minutes ago.

"I-I" I couldn't speak my mind was racing. He will be back and I won't have anyone to protect me, just like before.  I will be weak to him just like when I was 9,10, 12, and 15. He just wouldn't leave me alone.

"Shhhh. Just breath" Clyd whispered as he lightly picked my shoulders up wrapping his arms around me.  He pulled my head onto his chest.  I didn't want to be touched not by anyone but I couldn't help relaxing in his arms. I felt safer with him than I did alone. 

But I know this won't last...