Part 48

"That's the thing Sky, you wont be alone anymore." Clyd said as he pulled me closer to him. I tried to push away, but his arms held me closer to his body. I rolled my fist into his first as I thought of why I was crying in the first place, why I was in so much pain, and who was to blame.

"She doesn't remember who I am. I don't underst-" A voice stated. I looked up over Clyd's shoulder to see James with another man.

"James it may only be temporary. You know she hit her head a lot last night, you told me yourself. That's the whole reason you brought her here." The man said as he walked over to me and Clyd. I pushed myself closer to Clyd worried that this man would punish me for making James worry. "I'm not going to hurt you, well not purposely. I have to check your injuries which might hurt so therefore I am apologizing in advance." The man said as he lightly took my arms away from Clyd's chest. I whimpered as the cold air invaded my bruised skins. Clyd moved away from me, leaving me vulnerable to the cold. I looked down at all the bruises coloring my skin.

No wonder he moved away from me, he couldn't take looking at how ugly I am. How the bruises just highlight how ugly I am. I don't even want to be near me, I don't want to look at me, so why would he want to?

I could feel the tears building up behind my eyes as I let my insults invade my mind over and over again. I've heard them all before, I wasn't the one making them up. Henry had the honor of embedding these thoughts into my mind, so id play them over and over again.

Stupid Slut

Can't do anything right

No ones going to love you. 

You are too ugly

These bruises will highlight all the ugly places you have. 

Ugly Bitch

You mean nothing 

 Some days it becomes to much, I wonder how much more he had embedded into my thoughts over the years, that I have now forgotten. I know that right now, dying doesn't sound like such a bad idea, considering nothing has changed in the past 4-5 years.

I felt my body shake from either the cold, the pain, or the sobbing. Maybe it was the fear of always being trapped in this mind set or always being trapped by Henry. It was all the same at the end of the day, all caused by the same person I guess.

Myself.