Part 47

Turning on my side seemed harder than it should have been. Now that I was on my side I could feel the pain coursing throughout my body. I opened my eyes to try and figure out what was keeping me from rolling around only to see a deep blue wall. I opened my eye's wider as I looked at the wall, confused. Where am I? Why does my body hurt so bad? Why does my head feel like a its been attacked by a hammer?

"You're up" Someone's voice whispered from above me. I looked up over the blue wall to see a man. Wait, how can he be behind the wall and still be seen? I looked at the wall to see it was moving, I jumped away. I let out a scream as I fell from the bed, only to be grabbed, and pulled into something.

"What a great alarm." someone stated as the arms around me tightened. My breathing was heavy as everything was confusing me. My mind was trying to process who the man was, who the person behind me is, why I'm in so much pain, and where the heck I am.

"Wh-What's g-going o-on?" I asked as I tried calm my racing heart. What if they were here to kill me? Why me? Why not any of my siblings? WHY NOT HENRY! For goodness sakes why not Henry?

"Sky, you're at my uncles. He looked after you, after you fell last night." The guy who had been behind the wall said, now standing in front of me.

"How do you know my name? Are you a friend of Henry's?" I asked as I pushed my self further into the person behind me, in fear that he was like Henry's accomplice or something. Wait, then who say's the guy behind me isn't one too? I pushed myself away from him and pulled my legs up to my chest as I sat up, next to the real wall.

"I would never be friend's with that scumbag!" The man stated as the other guy sat up to look at me. "Sky, do you remember who we are?" The man asked, sitting down next to the other guy.

"No." I stated as looked between the two.

"I'm James. We have been best friends for the past 2 years." The one who has been talking the most said. I looked at him confused, that can't be true. "What?" He asked looking at me with concern.

"I-I don't have any friends." I stated as I looked at my feet.

" Yes you do, you have us. Me, Clyd, and Clark." James said. I shook my head as I didn't know any of these people. They weren't my friends, nobody was.

"No, I don't know you. Henry will be back any moment, he won't like me bothering two strangers." I stated as it all the pain made since now. Henry did this just like always, while my sibling sat around and watched.

"Sky? How old are you?" The other guy asked as he stared at me. Psh see he obviously isn't my friend considering he doesn't know my age, like um excuse me aren't friends supposed to know how old each other are?

"What a great friend, not knowing my age wow." I said as I looked at him. "I'm 13, why?" I asked. I watched as they both looked at each other, concern invading their features. "What?" I asked as I looked at them, worry filled my body.

"Um, nothing. I just need to go get out uncle." James stated as he stood up and ran out of the room.

"So...Who are you?" I asked as I looked away from the door to the boy in front of me.

"Well, I'm you're true love, Clyd." He said as a smirk glided across his lips.

"I wish! You're really hot and all , but you are way to old for me. What are you? 18?" I said as I laughed, he is hot, hotter than any guy I've seen.

"Sky, we're the same age." He said as he reached out to touch my cheek. I moved away from him causing his hand to fall limp at his side.

"There is no way you are 13, like boy with those arms." I said as I looked at his upper body. He was one well made boy.

"I really am enjoying hearing this from you, but I'm not 13." He stated as he chuckled.

"See I already knew that! So we aren't the same age." I shouted as I pointed at him. "I win" I stated victoriously.

"No we are, we just aren't 13." He said with a smug smile. I stared at him the a smile, that was slowly dropping into a frown. There was no way I was 18, I was 13. I know I'm 13.

"You're funny." I stated as I looked at him, with a frown gracing my lips.

"Check it out for yourself." He said as he gestured to a mirror sitting across the room. I didn't have to move to see. It showed him looking at me, a older version of me. I was taller, thinner, and fragile. I always hoped that when I got older I would get stronger and not let Henry get to me, obviously I'm not.

"I never got rid of Henry it looks like." I sighed as I looked at the bruises gracing my jaw, cheek bones, and my neck. As I lightly brushed my fingers over the fragile skin I saw the marks down my arms. "It didn't get any better." I whispered, the tears rising along with my sobs. "I'll never be free." I sobbed as I stared at the damage he had caused across my grown up body. My legs are covered with ugly shades of purple leaving no room for my paleness to be seen.