Part 40

"Sky?" James voice rang through my right ears. I tried to ignore him as he poked my thigh.

"Stopppp" I wined as I hit his hand away. I ignored the burning in my muscles as I tried to slip into oblivion again.

"Sky you need to get up. We need to talk about the bruises." he stated as the bed shifted with his weight. I groaned in annoyance as I could feel his warmth wavering over me. 

"Let's not, and say we did" I stated as flung my hand up and patted his face.  I covered his mouth with my hand not letting him talk anymore.

I felt his weight shift again as he grabbed my hand lightly pulling it away from his face. 

"Sky this is serious. You need to get up." he stated as he grabbed my other wrist and yanked me up. I felt my shoulders pop and my wrist throb.

"Owww" I screamed as I yanked away from him. I rubbed my wrist lightly, while looking at the bruises that happen to crawl up my arms like an endless lader.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to do that or I mean I didn't mean for it to hurt." James said as he jumped of the bed, trying to get as far away as he could to prevent me from being in more pain.

"It's okay James. I just didn't expect it." I state as I sit up more,  whole placing my hands in my lap.

"Well when did this happen?" he asked as he sat down at my desk.  I didn't like the way he was looking at all my bruises. He stated at them as if they defined who I was, which they kind of do but he is looking at me like I'm fragile and could break at any second.

"Stop staring at them" I growled as I looked away from him. I twisted my body so I was facing the wall with my back to him. 

"I'm sorry Sky." He whispered as I continued to stare at the wall. I should be the one saying sorry. I'm the one who just snapped at him for looking at something unavoidable.

"It's not your fault, obviously. You didn't do anything wrong."

"Who's fault is it?" he asked from the desk. I stared at the bruises marked along my legs and arms.

I could feel the tears building up behind my eyes. They look hideous against my pale skin well the skin you can see anyhow.

"Henry"

"He's back!?" James shouted in anger. I jumped at the anger radiating in his voice.

"Who else would have done this James? Who Fucking else would litter my skin of bruises! Who else?" I screamed as the tears fell down my cheeks. 

"I'm so sorry Sky" he said. "I was hoping it was those kids you were hanging out with, so I could go beat someone."

"Stop saying sorry!" I screamed as I continued to sob.  There was nothing he could do to fix this or to fix me. There was nothing anyone could do.

I just want it all to end...