Part 27

"Your walking in the wrong direction" James said just loud enough for me to hear. I sighed as I turned around to look at him.

"Who cares?"

"I care. I don't want you getting completely lost in the cold. You could end up with hypothermia -." He said as I cut him off finishing his statement. 

"And die? Again who cares? Oh wait no one near here." I stated.

"You know what fine, whatever. I don't give a shit that you think I don't care, so since I do, I am going to give you a lift home." He said as he stormed closer to me, I jumped back trying to keep the distance. He quickly made our space disappeared as he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

"JAMESSSS LET ME DOWN!" I screamed as I slammed my fist into his back causing no reaction from him. I kept slamming my fist into his back until he sat me down in his jeep, where then I still continued to hit him just on the chest now.

"SKY! STOP HITTING ME!" He screamed as he grabbed my wrist. I screamed again as James angry face transformed into the monster. He was yanking me closer to him by my wrists, yelling at me. It was the first time he had hurt me. The first time he taught me a lesson. 

"Stop-pp-ppp He-" I tried to say as my eyes closed on there own accord. I knew I was shaking as I was the weakest in the family. If one person raised there voice as me I would get scared, well before he came along. I guess he was scarier than my mom, dad, or anyone.

"Sky. Its me James." A voice rang in my ear. I opened my eyes trying to push the memories away. I only saw the one who haunts my dreams staring back at me. 

"Hen-" I stated as I stared at him in fright.

"No its not him, it's James." A voice whispered. He looked like he was screaming in front of me but all that came out was a whisper of someone else's words instead of his harsh loud words.  

"J-James?" I asked staring at the monster in front of me. His face had transformed showing more anger than a second ago. 

"Yes its James. Push him away Sky. Over power him" The voice sated in my ear.

"I-I can't" I said as I watched what was happening. He was raising his fist. "Please don't hit me!" I screamed at the monster who was my siblings best friend. Why is he doing this?

"SKY! OPEN YOUR EYES!" Someone screamed next to me, causing me to jump in fear. I snapped my eyes open to see James standing in front of me. I looked around to see I was sitting in his jeep with him standing next to me. I looked at him trying to understand.

"I- It. It felt so real. I really thought I was 7 again. I thought I was really there. James it was realer this time. Its never been so realistic." I said as I pulled my knees up to my chest. I couldn't help the sob that raked through my body.

After the earlier flashbacks I just couldn't take it anymore. All the memories are swirling around my mind. It was all to much to deal with right now. 

"Sky. I'm so sorry" James said as he pushed some hair out of my face. Wiping a few tears away.

 "I don't know how much longer I can survive this." I whispered as I stared off into the street.