Part 34

"What are you doing here?" I asked my oldest brother Frank. He was the one that hated me the most, the one that wanted me punished, and introduced his best friend Henry to the family. He is the reason I got hurt every day and wounded up in the hospital those two times.

"Oh just checking in on my baby sister." He said as he stepped closer.

"I am not your sister. Not anymore Frank." I said as I stared at him. Anger was boiling up in my veins as I looked at him.

"Why would you say that Skylar? Of course your my sister, you will always be my sister." He said a small smile on his face as he stepped closer. He was bigger now than when he was just a scrawny teenager. He had to 25 by now and that means Henry was also an adult who doesn't have to report home ever again.

"You know why Frank! You let him hurt me! You let him use me as a punching bag everyday for being an annoying little kid. You left me to die Frank. You are nothing to me, NOTHING!" I screamed as I recalled how he left me bleeding to death to go ice Henry's poor fist.

"Tisk tisk tisk is that anyway to talk to you're brother?" Another voice asked from behind my brother. Goosebumps rose along my body as the realization set in. Henry was here. Henry was here to punish me yet again.

"You see Skylar you are the one causing yourself all this pain. Why cant you be a good respectful girl?" Frank asked as he stepped out of way so Henry was in view. I could feel my hands begin to shake as my breathing became jagged. It wasn't my imagination hearing his voice just now. He is truly here.

"Frank I'll teach her" Henry's sickening voice stated as he walked closer to me. I could tell in with the way his eyes moved around me that he was figuring out what to do to me first.

"Please no" I whispered as I backed up. Maybe if I got to the door I would be able to run away.

"Sorry Skylar but you need to be taught a lesson." Henry stated as he rolled his shoulders around and cracked his neck.

I made a run for the door before he could get me. Unlike before I wasn't going down without a fight even if it meant he would end up killing me.

"Not so fast" He said as he grabbed my hair. Yanking me to the floor with all his might. I screamed out in pain as my side slammed into the small coffee table. Before I could take a breath his fist connected with face.