Part 11

♡♡♡♡LOVE♡♡♡♡LOVE♡♡♡♡

The image above was indeed made by me if anyone likes it.

♡♡♡♡LOVE♡♡♡♡LOVE♡♡♡♡

"So what's there names?" He asked as we stared up at the celling. He was the first to break the silence after our laughing fit.

"Oh god." I said as I covered my face. There were so many of them.

"It cant be that difficult. After all they are your siblings" He said as he laughed lightly.

"Ok well there is Tally, Sara, Bethany, Alexandra, Clarisse, Ally, Bella, and Carly." I said counting my fingers as I think of all of them.

"So eight girls and seventeen guys?" he asked. 

"Ye-Wait. There's also Candice, so nine girls and sixteen guys." I said as I thought about our family portraits.  Candice always stood over next to her twin brother on the guys side of the photo.

"Okay so what are the guy's names?"

"Blake, Calvin, Drake, Jeremy, Alexander, Jerry, Devin, Frank, Dallas, Dylan, Ryan, Bret, Simon, Charlie, Dan, and John." I said. I closed my eyes picturing all of them. I didn't want to see them, not after what happened. I snapped my eyes open when he began to speak.

"wait so there is 26 including you?" He asked turning on his side to face me.  I kept my eyes away from him staring at the marks in the ceiling. It was hypnotizing trying to find little designs in the bumps and indents. 

"yep"

"and they are all blood related?"

"No, most are but some aren't" I said as I looked over at him. 

"Oh"

"Ten of the guys are my real brothers and six of the girls are my real sisters. The other nine are adopted."

"wow I can't believe your family would would adopt so many."

"Yeah my parents wanted to stay young. They thought the more kids around they younger they would be." I said as I ran my hands through my hair.  They just forgot that not all the kids would be get along, that not all the kids could handle there siblings friends, and not all the kids would stick around.

"Oh I guess that makes since" He says. "So are you the youngest?"

"No. I'm the middle girl. I have Five older brothers and three older sisters."

"wow. What's it like with five older siblings?"

"I don't remember." I whispered as I closed my eyes. 

"How long have you been away from them?" he asked.

"Since I was 10" I said as I looked over at him.

"Oh.  How old is the youngest?"

"I think he is five now."

I looked up to see the screen showing the credits from the movie. We had talked through the whole movie.

"So is Clark your only sibling?" I asked turning away from the screen to look at him.

"No." he said as he rubbed his face.  " I have another little sister.  Which reminds me I have to go pick her up from her friends" he said as he looked at me.  "Do you want to go with me?"