Part 15

When we arrived back at their house we saw a guy slamming his fist into the door. I looked over at Clyd worried. 

He was staring at the man.  Unlike me he was glaring at the guy standing there.

"Both of you stay here" Clyd said as he shoved his door open and jumped out. He closed the door quickly keeping the cold air out.  I watched as he marched over to the guy.  I could hear there muffled words. Clyd kept looking back at us his eye filled with anger as he talked to the man.

"So Sky? Do you like my brother?" Claire asked moving up to sit in the front seat with me.  I looked away from Clyd's tense body to Clair's butt. Somehow climbing up here her but got put right by my head.  I backed away slamming my head into the window.

"Crap!" I hissed as I held the back of my head. I closed my eyes as I waited for the pain to subside. I reopened my eyes to see the butt was gone and she was settled into his seat.

"So... Do you?" she asked staring at me with big eyes.

"I just met him today" I said as I looked back outside to see the two of them closer now. They seemed like they where yelling. I tried to to read there lips when Claire decided to speak.

"So? Do you think he is cute?" I wasn't paying attention to her. I was focusing on the two big men outside.

"Sure"I said as I read Clyd's lips say she doesn't want to see you ever again. I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at them. Who doesn't want to see him? Clark? Claire? Their mom?

"OH MY GOD!" Claire screamed making me jump.  I pun around to see her jumping in the seat like an energized bunny.

"What?!" I asked alarmed. What if she got hurt? Clyd would be so mad! Clark too.

"YOU LIKE MY BROTHER! YOU WANT TO DATE HIM! LOVE HIM! AND MARRY HIM!" She screamed again as she looked at me. I looked at her confused. When the hell did that happen?

"wait-what?" I asked as I looked at her. Maybe I hit my head harder than I thought I had?

"You want to date my broth-" she was cut of mid sentence as her door was ripped open. Clyd stood there with wide eyes.

"why are you screaming?"

"-er" Claire finished her word as she looked at him. "Well this beautiful girl over here told me-" she tried to continue but I wrapped my hand around her mouth. 

"I said nothing." I stated as I smiled at him.  She pulled my hand away from her mouth.

"YOU ARE CUTE!" She screamed before I could recover her mouth.

"I never said that" I said as I looked at him. His worried expression had turned into one of amusement.

"Well... I think I believe my sister.  Besides I know I'm hot" Clyd said as he swept Claire out of the car. I groaned in annoyance and slamming my head against the headrest. I groaned again but in pain forgetting that my head is sore.

"Sky?" Clyd's voice popped up next to me.  I jumped again in surprise and spun towards my door. When did he get there? How did I not hear my door? "Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded my head feeling to tired to continue talking. 

"No she isn't! Shit hit her head off the window" Claire shouted. My eyes snapped over to her in a glare.

"What? Really?"Clyd asked as his eyes widened. He got closer to me looking all over my face for an injury.

"yes but I'm fine." I sighed as I pulled his hands away before they could touch the back of my head. 

"Are you sure?" he asked as he looked at me.

"Yes. It was just a little bump of the head, nothing sevier." I said as I began to try and get out off the truck only for him to grab my bridal style all over again. 

God dammit how many times today is he going to carry me.

Wait what bad boy would care if I got hurt? Oh that's right the so not bad boy.