Part 45

"Oh my god" I heard him whisper. I knew that he was staring at my revealed skin, since I left the blanket in the car.

I looked at the ground beneath me as I tried to think about what I was going to do. What was I going to say? Why was he here?

"Sky?" he asked when I wouldn't look at him. "What happened?" I tried to form an idea of what I should say, but the only thought running through my head was why was he here?

I looked up at Clyd, remembering that James had said they were cousins. My eyes widened as I realised James did this. He caused this!

"How could you!" I screamed as I spun my head around to look at James who was closer than before I fell. He looked at me confusion swirling in the depth of his eyes.

"What?" he asked.

"You wanted me to suffer didn't you!" I screamed as I began to stand. My head was spinning as my legs shook under me. I felt an arm slither around my waist,  helping to stand. I ignored the arm as the fury was building inside me. "You know how hard it was for me to tell you about this, to even go see a doctor, and to look at my own body!" I screamed as the tears began to fall over my bruised cheeks.

"Sky..." he softly said as he took a step closer to me.  He was shaking his head as he tried to think of what to say.

"Yet you made sure I would meet you uncle tonight,  that I needed to be looked at. That was just an excuse to expose me, wasn't it! You made sure Clyd would be here to see how weak I am! How many more people are going to show up to see the H's punching bag?" I shouted as I looked at him. I looked away from him, I just wanted to go home and sleep. To get away from everyone and everything.

"Sky your wrong, I would never-" he tried speak but I cut him off.  The anger pulsing through my body.

"Ugh! You left me once, I should have known you wouldn't come back.  Your just here to have a laugh!" I screamed as I tried to back away, only to remember the arm that's securely wrapped around my waist.

I looked at the beholder of the arm,  to see his eyes full of mixed emotions. I felt like screaming into oblivion as his eyes searched my own for answers.

I felt the tears trying to break free and make trails down my cheeks. This can't be happening. Nobody was supposed to find out about this!

It's one think if only one outsider knows like James, but to have James, Clyd, their uncle,  and probably Clark since Clyd will tattle. That's to many people knowing my secrets and problems.

I can't have that, definitely when he comes back. He will find out that they know, he will hurt them too. I can't do that to them. I can't let them get hurt because I couldn't hide a few bruises.