Part 10

So it was just going to be us.

Clyd and I.

Alone in his room.

Fear was easing its way through my body as the only guy I have ever been alone with was him.

The one that just left me like I was nothing. Completely forgot about me like he said he wouldn't. 

"Sky? You alright?" Clyd asked from the bottom of the bed. I nodded at him still half lucid.

What if it happens again. What if I'm forgotten and abandon yet again?

I don't want to go through that again.  Not now, not tomorrow, and not a hundred years from now.

I took in a deep breath as I looked at him. He was waiting for the movie to play before getting comfortable.

"Finally" he sighed as he climbed up next to me.

I smiled at him when he looked at me but I couldn't help the thoughts. I can't enjoy his or her company because I know it will be ripped away from me.

"So have any siblings?" Clyd asked pulling my mind out the clouds.  I looked away from the screen to look at him.

"Yeah" I say glancing down at my hands then back up at his as he begins to talk.

"How many 1, 2, 10?" he ask as he looks over at me with a grunt on his face.

"I have 25" I whispered with a straight face. Watching as his humorous ture into a surprise​. 

"T-Twenty Five?" he asked as he gulped. I could see the horror spin through his eyes as he looks away. "I barely survive with just Clark... But twenty five of her would kill me" he says as he looks back at me in horror.

"Yeah. It would kill me too"

"Would?"

"I don't live with them" I whispered. I don't live with them for many reasons. Reasons that I don't like to think about.

"Oh. Wait. How is that even possible? Twenty-five? How?" He asked.

" Well when a female and a male fall in love they decide to make a baby, and then they love the way to make a baby so they keep making babies" I said as I acted like he was a little kid.  I watched as his cheeks grew red.

" You mean they don't get babies from the store?" He asked as he looked at me, a frown gracing his lips.

"Sorry but no" I laugh as he sticks his bottom lip out.

"Why did they love the the way to make babies??" He asked a smirk sliding onto his lips.

"No. Why! I don't need to think about my parents love life" I yelled as him as I wacked him on the arm. I watched him laugh harder than I have ever laughed in my life, but that's pretty easy since I've never been that happy.

"oh my god." He gasped in air. "Sky." Then laughed again. "Your face." He said as he doubled over dying of laughter again.  I felt a smile spread across my face as I watched him losses his breath but couldn't stop himself from laughing. Soon I couldn't help but  laugh myself. 

We both ended up hunched over taking in deep breaths trying to calm our racing hearts. 

I looked over at him to see him look over at him. It only took a one look for us both to start laughing again.

We both end up lying on our backs with our heads down by the foot of his bed. I was closer to him now,  but I didn't mind.

"God I haven't laughed this hard in ages" He whispers as he looks over at me. 

"Same" I sighed as I looked away and looked back up at his ceiling.