Part 46

I pushed him away from me with all my strength. He must have been too shocked by everything to keep his grip, as I had been able to spin around and run. My feet pounded against the rough surface, as my breathing became harsher, and my vision became blurrier. I don't know if it was the tears or the non existent energy I was using that was causing everything to blur, but I ignored it. I kept moving as my joints jerked, my muscles tensing, and my body searing.

I felt weaker an weaker with every step. It was like my body was giving up, the little bit of adrenaline I had, had left my body. I slowed to a jog, which only seemed to make my movements less stable. I felt as if my body was made of cheap wood stapled together. Everything just felt like it was going to fall apart.

"SKY!" Voices screamed all around me. I felt my foot smack against the back of my other, sending me flying to the ground. I through out my arms to catch myself, as my lips parted to let out a scream. My hands skidded across the sidewalk along with my arms, before my forehead smacked against the concrete in between the little space between my now shredded arms.

My vision became even more of a blur as I rolled onto my back screaming in pain, as all the pain from earlier was now heightened and unbearable, along with the knew injuries.

"Shhhh it's going to be okay. Just stay awake" Some one stated by my ear once my screams turned into sobs. I felt hands slide under my knees and my back, I let out another scream as the pain intensified with the new movement. Slowly my mind started to wander, and my eyes began to shut.

"Sky! Stay awake." a voice said above me. I snapped my eye's open to look at the person, only to see millions of spots clouding my vision, they were growing larger every time I blinked.

Soon there was no  light, color, movement, sounds, or pain.

It was just darkness.