Part 43

"Sky! Wake up!" I heard someone scream in my ear as my shoulders where being moved back and fourth slightly. "Oh god... Sky. I have to call 911! What if he broke something and your bleeding internally or something? What if he slammed your head into the ground and screwed up your brain?" They said quickly before the shaking stopped, I could hear the sound of a phone dialing. I opened my eyes thinking about what the person said.

"NO!" I screamed as I lurched forward only to bump my head on something. I laid back down to try and sooth the new ache in my forehead. "Crap" I stated as I remembered the phone. I reopened my eyes after closing them from the whole smack to see James holding his head and hid phone to his ear. I reached out to grab the phone but he dodged me falling back on his back.

"No, Sky. You need to go to the hospital!" James screamed as he looked at me. I hurled my bruised body at his trying to grasp the phone before the person could actually answer. As I landed on James I heard him trying to gasp for air as he wasn't expecting e to knock all the air out of him.

"Please James! Please!!" I screamed as I could feel the tears sliding down my cheeks as the thought of the police getting involved would do. All the questions, the accusations, and everything else that would happen. Blake could get in trouble, Blake would find out the truth, and everyone would know about the girl who couldn't fight for herself for all those years.

"Sky I ha-" He started off as he stared at me. I watched as his eyes softened and he pulled the phone from his ear hanging up. "Okay, no hospital, no police. It's going to be okay." He said as he placed his phone next to us. He wrapped his arms around me as I tried to stop freaking out. "If we aren't going to a hospital, can we at least go and see my uncle? He is a doctor with his own place and he can take a look at you." he asked as he wiped a few of my tears away from my purple skin.

"I'm fine James." I stated as lifted myself off of him. I watched as he sighed and shook his head. My eyes widened as he reached for his phone. "OKAY! Ill go to your uncle!" I screamed as stared at his hand that was now hovering over the devils device.

"Well then we should get going then!" He said as he grabbed the phone and through it in his pocket. I began to stand quickly confused at his speed. I stumbled over my foot and went flying back to the ground, slamming my head into the corner of the coffee table. "Shit Sky." James stated as he crouched down. I groaned as my head seared in pain. Great! This is just amazing.

"Ugh. Why am I so cursed? First Henry, then the bathroom, and now hitting my head off a table. I have so much good luck." I asked as I laid there waiting for the pain to ease.

"Ok now we really need to go see him. You could have a concussion or an even worse concussion." James said as he slid an arm under my leg and then his other under my back.

"What are you doi- JAMES!" I questioned calmly then screamed as he lifted me up. I through my arms around his neck, as the thought of falling filled my mind. I'm not one to be afraid of heights but I don't like falling all that much.

"I'm carrying you to my car." He said as he walked to the door.

"But James I can't leave the house this exposed" I stated as I looked down at my thighs. "What if someone walked by and saw them? They could think you did it... and my face!" I stated.

"okay okay here. A blanket to cover your legs, and just hide your face in my neck and with your hair." He stated as he grabbed a blanket while still holding me and throwing it over my legs the best he could.

"Fine. Lets get this over with" I sighed as I let go of his neck with one hand to pull the blanket further up on my body.  I replaced my arm back around his neck as he walked us out to his car. "Um, James? Won't you uncle want to know what happened?" I asked as he sat me down in the passenger seat.

"Yeah, and your going to tell him the truth" he stated as he closed the door. I stared at him wide eyed as he walked to his side. Like hell will I tell his uncle what happened. Who the hell does he think I am? Miss. tell all my secrets? Like no that's never happening.