Chapter one [EDITED]

Hey! Tay here. First time writing. Looooong time reading. Hope this is good. Plz message me. Comment vote whatever! I will also be writing one shots so plz message me if you have any requests or ideas.

Pic of Alex at the side (with his cute lil mole and dirty blonde hair) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

James' (aka Barry) POV

"James. I'm partnering you with... Alex." The last name I expected to slither out of that nasty hag's mouth was his. The name I had adored since the first day at this god forsaken school.

The thing is I was moved here, to this clan of a town, from Seattle so I'm not really use to the California weather nor even the people just yet. This school is mostly bullshit like my last one. Just because I'm openly gay doesn't mean I'm excepted. Not at all.

Aaaanyways. Back on track. where was I? Oh yeah!

Alex. The name that had always made me shiver when spoken. Although, it had come from... Her... It still sound like a gentle melody to my ears.

Oh, how terribly rude of me. I have yet to introduce myself. I'm James Deppermen, 16, and yes, as you guessed it, I'm gay. Ironic how my name is actually pronounced like "deeper man". Not funny.

I'm only 5'5 so I'm pretty short.
The current man that this bitch has assigned me with is the most sexiest guy I have ever laid my eyes on.

Well, besides Channing Tatum. You could crack a fucking nutshell on those golden, creamy, edible abs of his. That strong chin and just the way his pecks... Wait what was I talking about?

Oh yeah! Alex.... Alex Perez. The 6'3 man always on my perverted mind. I have had my eyes on him since 4 years ago, September 3rd at around 8:10 to 8:16am. First period history.

That was back in our freshmen year. Now we're in seniors.

We also have social studies, debate, and Gym. Thank the lerd that we have gym! Who invented gym? Who ever the fuck he was was a genius!

Because of him, I am able to, maybe, catch a few, non intentional, accidental, glances at his sculpted body as he changed out if his dirty clothes. His body drenched with a heavy sheen of sweat. Making his muscles look even more defined. Just makes me hungry to devour his big, thick... Wait. Dammit!! I gotta stop doing that!

Bad James bad! No more dirty thoughts in class!

Mrs. Bitch-a-lot announced the rest of the pares and let us off to our partners. Alex walked slowly over to where I was sitting and gawddamn did he look finer up close. I swear this boy could make any girl moist in the pants and sexed up in the brain within seconds.

And that's exactly what he did. Alex is known as the Harry styles of our school. Although Alex is a trillion times sexier than that nasty, it's what the girls all say. Alex has all the girls dropping their soaked skirts for him. Sometimes I wish I was a girl. Maybe then he would somehow notice me. In any possible way.

"So who do think our project should be on?" He asked eagerly in his deep, naturally husky voice.

I was so deep into my sad thoughts, I almost forgot this work of art was sitting right in front of me.

"Huh?" Is all I was able to muster. The hottest guy in school just spoke to me and the best I could do is 'huh'.

"Idiot," I unconsciously whispered to myself.

"What'd you say?" He asked with genuine curiosity.

"Oh nothing."

"Ok. Well, I think we should do our report on King Henry VIII."