Chapter fifteen

Hey my lil SEB's! Updatin! thank the lerd it's a 3 day weekend!! I'm tear this shit up! I really wanna write this new story I got goin in my head which I'm sure you'll all love but I wanna finish writing this one first so I can focus only on it so enjoy for now. "WEAR A CONDOM YA FUCKIN HORN DOGS!" knows they're not going to ~m~

James' POV

I feel eyes burning the back of my head. It feels like all eyes are on us and at this point I'm pretty sure it's not only a feeling. IT BURNS! I automatically think to wizard of oz and giggle at my retardedly random ass thoughts.

"What are going to order?" he asks while holding his menu.

"Hmmm, the salmon and rice, with crunchy rolls." I answer then putting the menu on top of my head.

"I like your hat, so chic and oh so in season."

"Table top restaurant attire is coming back, smart ass. Just you watch." I reply to his humerus comment on my hella sexy menu hat.

He laughs at my tough sounding voice, "you're so cute."

"Never forget it."

"Are you two, ready to order?" kou-chan asks in her high yet soft voice. She is very adorable for a woman in her late 20s. I only know that because I have been here many times and her kids and Mary and Josh go to the same elementary school. She has two kids and a husband who is back in Sapporo, trying to get his green card. She helps and watches the midgets at times. She is a sweeter than candy woman. And she is nicer than the pope. She defiantly deserves the best and I hope the best comes to her. She says that to me a lot and I always reply with the same.

"-nd for you, James?"

I'm snapped out of my daze by her staring at me.

"Ohh um.. The salmon on rice with a side of crunch rolls please."

"Ee, I will be right back with your ban-gohan." she says while walking back behind the artistic curtain leading to the kitchen.

I take my eyes away when she is out of sight and turn my attention towards Alex. He has a sour expression on his face almost glaring at me. Da fuq?

"What's wrong?"

"..Nothing."

"Liar" I reply knowingly. I've noticed that when he lies, whether it's during class or to the teacher or to his friends, he darts his eyes to the side and pushes his tongue into the left side of his cheek. Sexy at times but there is nothing less attractive then the man I love lying.

"Why're you upset?" I ask again.

"I'm not upset. It's just..." He trails off not finishing his sentence.

"C'mon, tell me or I'm going to scream 'liar liar, this boy dick on fire.' " he instantly began telling me his problem.

"Ok, it's just you were looking at that girl."

"You mean Kou-chan?"

"You know her name?"

"Yea, I've been here a few times with the kids and sometimes they even go and play with her kids."

"She has kids?! Isn't she like 17?"

"Nope, she's 28." Those words made him ease and sigh in relief at once. But he still looks tense and unsure?

I scoot my chair over to that we are no long face to face but I am at the side so that I now sit next to him. I grab his hand in mine to put him at ease.

"I love you, James."

"I love you, too."

He kisses my hand softly, letting his lips linger on my skin. The sparks emitted drive me crazy with lust. Still smooching up my hand, he starts pressing his tongue against the opposite side of my palm. He looks up at me from his make out session with my lefty, lust and need filling his eyes as well. I bite my bottom lip to stop a moan and just as I was about to, I was saved by a little Asian angel.