Chapter three

Hey! Sorry I didn't update last night I totally was out of it and passed the fuck out at like 8. This next chapter in dedicated to my bff! She read it and the first words out of her mouth were, "first you use my best fruit then my brother? What fuck punk?" Lol I love her! Anyways, enjoy!

(song at the side is mentioned later in the book)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

James POV

I'm so fucking excited! And nervous. But mostly fucking terrified!

I've never been to this sexy, man of all men's house before. Hell, I've never even talked to him before today.

What the fuck am I going to do? What am I suppose to do?

Oh calm down James, breathe! He's just an ordinary straight guy who you have been super desperately in love with since freshman year. Gawd, I'm pathetic. Most pathetic thing a homo can do is fall for a hetero. Because there is absolutely no chance.

I have less of a chance than that weird girl with bracesses and pigtails in my debate class actually marrying Justin Bieber!

I walked from the debate room all the way down the hall, past the cafeteria, and out to the parking lot. I slowly craned my head around till I spotted his night blue Toyota pick-up.

I've always thought this car was absolutely beautiful how the color of it blended so perfectly with the shade of night that it it would blend in with the sky.

Don't ask how I know which car is his. In all honesty, it's because I walk every morning and he always slowly passes by me. He probably doesn't even notice me on his drive but I can never see him due to these dark tinted side windows.

I waited by his car for about five minutes before I noticed Alex sprinting towards me. Or the car I should say. He was kind of sweaty and out a breath.

Gawddamn this boy was hot! He was heavily breathing. Probably from running all the way from wherever he was to his car. His semi-loose long sleeved v-neck was now slightly clinging to his chiseled pecks and sculpted abs so that I'm able to make out more of his perfect body. Mmm I want to just tear this boy up!

Alex's POV

I just wanna tear this boy up!

I could see him while I was running and, oh gawd, he looked even more adorable than he did in class. Pushing his hair out of hi eyes, rubing his arm standing infront of the door awkwardly. I couldn't take not being near him, so I ran even faster.

When I had finally got to him I was huffing and heaving from forgetting to take in oxygen while I ran. I am bent down holding my knees trying to catch my breath when I look up at him. I give him my signature smile and then I look into his eyes. His eyes are holding confusion and... Lust? No, I must be reading them wrong.

When I am finally able to even out my breathing, I pipe out, "shall we go?"

James POV

"Y-yes," I am able to lamely stutter out. I still can't believe he hasn't disinvited me all ready just for what a freak I'm being now.

He unlocks the car with his clicker and hops in. I open the side door and jump in. Well, more accurately, climb in because this truck is huge and really high off the ground that it feels like Gym pull-ups just trying to get myself in.

When I finally do get into my seat, I buckle my seat belt and sigh a deep breath. Then I hear giggling coming from the boy next to me.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask with an attitude.