Chapter six

WHOOOOOOH chapter six! im pumped are you? Im like excited. now I havent really thought this chap ot so imma just wing it and write as i go along. but i will still make it amazing. plz enjoy tell ur pervy friends, tell ur pervy relatives, anyone who would want to read this. Btw I was almost done writing this but then fuckin wattpad deleted the whole draft so sorry it took so long. had to rewrite the whole thing.

<<<Song and James shirt at the side will be mentioned in the story>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Alex's POV

It's Sunday night, I have a hundred point essay do tomorrow in social studies, and I can't fucking concentrate. James is all that clouds my mind. Why did he leave? Was he upset? Was he ashamed of what we did? Does he regret what we did? I really hope not. I don't regret what we did. I did it because I love James and I wanted to be connected with him. I only regret that I might've upset James by moving too fast.

Tomorrow I will definitely get him to talk to me, and no matter what, I will confess. I will tell him everything. How I feel, how I've been feeling, how I've felt, and how much our night together meant to me. I don't care if the whole fucking school hears me. And in some amazing stroke of luck, I might be able to convince him to except my feelings.

囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧

My parents got in around 12 and by then I had just finished my paper. Yup, I started at 6 and finished at 12. As soon I got down stairs my mom engulfed me in a huge bear hug mumbling how nice it was to see me and how much she missed me into my chest. My mom is only 5'3 so she can only wrap her arms around my torso. My father greets me with a pat on the shoulder and kind words, "we did miss you, son."

They had both gone to San Francisco for my dad's work and had been there for a week. Eh, I'm used to it by now so I wasn't all that lonely.

My mom hands me a bag and says they brought me a present and when I open it, I find a stripped rainbow t shirt. I don't just mean a shirt with a rainbow on it, I mean a shirt this is a rainbow.

Gayest shirt I've ever seen.

My parents don't know that I'm gay, but they know how much I support it, hence the queer San Francisco rainbow t shirt.

My parents are so retarded...

囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧

Right now it's 6:45am and class doesn't start till 8. I'm so anxious that I got up major early, took a shower, did my hair, and ate! What should I do? what should I do...? hmmmm...

Fuck it. I'm going to Cody's.

I grab my back packet and jacket and head down stairs and find my mom sitting on the couch with her iPad in hand. The couch faces away from the stair so she didn't see me come in. Curiosity gets me and I tip toe to the back of the couch to look over her shoulder. When I make out the words on the screen I nearly start choking on air. All I read is, "Daniel watches as his mate moans beneath him, 'ohhhh Daniel.... Oh Daniel harder baby, ahh... faster!' and with that Daniel complies and does as she begs."

What the fuck?

"What the fuck?"

"Alex! what are doing? You're never awake this early."

"I was headin to Cody's," I half snicker. "That's some fascinating literature you got there." Not being able to control myself I burst out laughing while rolling in the floor, clutching my stomach.