Chapter five

WHOOOOO! 5th chapter! anyone else pumped? Watchin forest gump and listening to splash free as I write this. Btw some of u may not like this chapter. I sure as hell know imma get yelled at in the morning by my bff who is in love with this story. she gonna be maaaad. sorry spoiler. but it gets better :) anyways I'll shut up. enjoy my lil SEB's

Alex's POV

I wake and feel a heavy mass weighing my arm down.

Ahhh that isn't a mass, it's my James! I almost completely forgot! Last night we had the most amazing sex. Life changing love making. Nothing has ever compared to what I felt and I'm sure he felt too. Mmm his skin against mine feels so comfortable, so.. natural. this sensation will most definitely get addicting.

Thank gawd it's Saturday because I look over to my bed side clock and realize that it's 8:13am. Damn; we slept for almost 12 hours! Well, would be understandable considering we completely worn each other out yesterday. Oh gawd, I'm getting a hard on from just thinking about it. I have to get up. If I don't I will be tempted to take him for a long, hard morning round.

His sleeping face is just way too adorable. His soft dark brunette locks fall in front of his eyes and his chest moves up and down with each slow, even breath. Even at this time he is still cuddled into my bicep like its a pillow. I don't want to wake him so I slowly ease myself out from under his head and unwrap his hands from my forearm. Being extra careful not to arouse him from his clearly deep sleep. I tip toe to my door and out of my room. Once out, as I walk down stairs I realize that I'm butt naked when my reflection in the sliding glass door leading to the back yard exposes my semi boner to me.

I rush to the laundry room and grab the first pair of clean boxers I spot. I then walk back into the kitchen and got an amazing idea! I'll make him breakfast in bed! What more perfect after a night of complete passion than a lovey dovey breakfast. And this is also my chance to confess. I only now realized that I hadn't told him how I truly feel yet. Well this is how I will start. So, let's get to work.

James' POV

Uuhhhh where's all that light coming from? My window isn't that big. Since when is my bed so big? Why the fuck am I naked? Where the fuck did my room go? When I feel pain and chills shoot up my back and the immense soreness in my ass hits me, all the pleasure filled and embarrassing memories from last night all start coming back to me.

Oh gawd, what did I do?

I ruined everything didn't I? I mean he isn't here now so that probably means when he woke up and remembered what happened he left; ashamed of what we did. This is all my fault. I was the one who begged for it. He only kissed me in the heat of the moment. He hates me now. most definitely hates me.

He seemed so passionate when he held me last night and it felt so good to have his heat against me, all over me. I felt something more than just pleasure I felt comfort in his heat. But it must just all be in my head. I mean he is the schools ultimate play boy, he can have any girl, anytime. Last night he was just getting off, I was another one of his flings; his right hand for a day.... I feel the warm liquid flow down my cheeks from the gruesome truth.

I have to get out of here.

I can't stand the pain that accumulates in my chest from just being in this room. I can't stay here.

I find my pants across the room and quickly shuffle for my Android. I call the only person who could possibly make me feel better in this situation and get me.

"Ohayogozaimasu, my dear Barry! And how may I assist you so early on this morning ?"

"Hey, Almen, can you please come and get me?"

"Sure baby boy, where you at?"

"Alex Perez's house.."

"Wow... really? ok be there in a sec."

She hung up the phone before I could answer her or say thank you. Almen, aka Alexandria, is my best and only friend besides my one other friend Jmac. She calls me Barry because she says I'm cute and edible like one. I nick named her Almen as a combo if Ally and women. She is the only girl besides my own mother that I love. she has always been there for me and she beat the shit out of the guys who picked on me for being gay when I first moved here. That's how are friendship began.

I stumbled to but my jeans on. I quickly threw on my shirt and then slipped on my Nikes. Within a few minutes I heard I light honk from outside and it was her. I opened the door with ease and quietly walked down the long hallway to be sure if there was anyone here in the house not to get noticed. I take the steps two at a time and tip toe to the front door on the tile floor. I smell something heavenly before I shut the door but keep walking until I open the car door and climb in.

"Trouble in paradise with your king, Sir Barry?"

"How did you know how to get here?"

"Please I've driven plenty of whores home comin outta this house. I just never knew one if them would be you," she explained with a smirk on her lips but I only frowned at her words. I know it isn't her fault. And she is only trying to make me but I just can't, not in this situation where I could have just complete ruin my unrequited love in a matter of hours.

"So c'mon, really, tell me what happened?"

"Not now. Right now I just wanna go to your place, take a shower, and lie down."

I really don't wanna talk about what happened last night. I'm still fighting back tears as we remain parked in front of his house. I really wish I could erase last night from ever happening. As I feel a tears begin to form in my orbs, I hear a light snicker from the driver seat. I look over to Almen and she is snickering into her hands.

"What?"

"Oh nothing, I was just thinkin it was pretty funny you wantin to lay down when you prob did plenty of that last night."

"Wooooow, fuckin immature much?"

Do you see why I love this girl?

"Fag faggity fag fag..."

"No Almen, not doin it"

"Oh c'mon, you know ya wanna"

"....no"

"Imma say it one more time and this time do it with me or we ain't leavin. Fag faggity fag fag.."

"FAG FAG!"

"Thats my Barry. Now we can go and cuz you had sucha rough night, literally, Imma make you Almen's world famous chorizo burrito!!!"

I snickered and slightly smiled at her words. No other girl has even made me as happy a she makes me. She can always make me smile no matter how bad this shit gets. Even at that time she saved me and I wanted to die, she made me laugh.

We pull out and I watch that house, where I lost my only love, disappear as we drove farther and farther.

I hope the pain in my chest fades soon.

Alex's POV

It's done! It took me nearly an hour but it's done. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, French toast, fruit, and even chorizo. I can't wait for him to see it. Unable to control my excitement I run up stairs and slam the door open hoping to see my angel still asleep but I am surprised to see he isn't in my bed. I look in the bathroom and he isn't there either. where is he?

His clothes are gone and I cannot find him anywhere. He couldn't have left, could he? I know he can't walk to his house from here, it's too far.

Raveling my thoughts I hear the low volume of an engine starting up. I look out my window and see and deep green painted 90's pick up in front of my house. I can see James in the passenger seat staring out the window as the car pulls out and continues back down the street.

Why did he leave? Did he just see it as a little fling? Didn't he feel what I felt last night? Our connection? My heart throbs in my chest at the thought of our night together meaning nothing to him. I won't be able to handle it if he feels that way.

Why did you leave?