Chapter seventeen

Derpin derpin derpin around. like anyone cares but I have a crush on this guy and if anyone at my school finds out they prob gonna send me to ER for head trauma so.... and they're reading this now so... yea imma get a lot of questions later... anyways, enjoy!

James' POV

I had a dream so big and loud

I jumped so high I touched the clouds

Wo-o-o-o-o-oh!

I stretched my hands out to the sky

We danced with monsters through the night

Wo-o-o-o-o-oh!

Gawddamn, aren't I amazing at singing. My ear piercing notes bounce off the shower walls making me sound like a rock star while I hear Josh banging on my wall to 'shut up because I'm making his ears bleed'. Whatever, haters gonna hate. Wow, that sounded really gay, even for me.

please don't wake me now

Oo-o-o-o-oo

This is gonna be the best day of my li-ife
My li-i-i-i-i-ife

Oo-o-o-o-oo

This is gonna be the best day of my li-ife
My li-i-i-i-i-ife

After finishing my concert in my mirror with nothing on but the towel around waist, I actually start being productive. I brush my hair back and threw on a pair of fitting jeans and a hoodie with no shirt underneath. Oooh bad boy over here, no shirt! My tooth brush is hanging out of my mouth as I make my bed and I come across a condom in between the sheets.

"What the fuck?" I actually ask out loud although I am the only one is the room. I look on the back and in sharpie it says 'SUIT UP' in capital letters. And in small letters it says '-Al'. Can't use this cuz this is waaaaaay too small for Alex, and I ain't puttin one on so..... Toss it.

I know the kids must be starving cuz it's 11 already and I haven't made them breakfast. I only woke up at 10:30 cuz ya know...... first date n all.

We fell asleep on the truck bed and we didn't wake up till 3am and that's when we kinda realized we were in the first naked and that there were like a family of owls staring at us. What the fuck I know. He didn't want me to go home cuz his parents were on another business trip and we could have the whole house but I told him I couldn't cuz of the kids. Haaaa I do wish I could've stayed with him though.

I scooted my butt down the stairs and slip into the kitchen to add effect when they saw me. They were both still in their pj's and watching Colbert Report. They know I hate them watching that show because, what the fuck, they aren't going to get the references. I assume they only do to get to me. Brats.

"If you two want anything to eat today you better turn off that tv right now." I say in a parental tone.

The tv goes out and they run to the dining table and wait to be fed.

"Oniichan, we want chorizo!"

"Do we have any?" I ask them as if they would actually know.

"Probably not..." They say withy their head down.

"Ok ok mopey faces, I just got the check this month and we're out of a few things so how bout we go shopping."

"Yaaaay food!"

囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧

Why the fuck is this place so packed? It's only Sunday, urgh people stop touching me!