*Bonus Chapter* Revenge is a mother f***** ☀︎EXTRA☀︎

~7 months prior~

Alex's POV

"You sure this is his house?" I look at the piece of paper with the address, to the house, then to Cody in the passengers seat squinting at the window.

"Yeah.... pretty sure. Loo- see he's right there." he punches me and point towards the front door.

There, Danny Sanchez stood with his gym bag hanging off one shoulder while he locked the front door. He jogged down the steps in his wife-beater and basket ball shorts to his 2010 cherry red mustang and drove off.

"That's a really douchey car." Cody blurts watching him drive past with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Agreed." I say as we stare for a few extra seconds until we both open our doors and make our way towards the now empty house. I grab our bag of supplies and leather gloves.

"So how we get in?" I ask looking up and all around the two story home.

"Easy." he simply replies giving me a plain look. He jumps, grabbing onto the gutter, pulling himself up to the roof waiting for me to follow.

I sigh, flinging the bag up to him and do has he did. Big boy see, big boy do.

He crouches over to a window and gently tugs till it pops open and he motions me to follow him inside. When inside I notice it's Danny's room and I raise an eye brow at him.

"Shit head never closes his window." he shrugs. "Wanna get to work of wanna keep playin with your facial expressions?" he smirks and tosses me a pair of gloves from the bag and saw.

I grab the first thing my eyes land on which happens to be his Trigonometry textbook. I turn in side ways into the carpet and begin sawing at its binders. The sharp blades go through the thin pages quickly and as soon as I finish with that one I grab his Bio Lab book.

I look up and I see Cody rummaging through his closet tugging.

"What are you doing?" I ask him stopping half way through to observe him.

He peeks from behind the door and shoots me an evil grin.

"I'm tying knots into his shirts and knotting his pant legs." he smiles ear to ear obviously a little too excited about doing this.

"You're proud of yourself, aren'tcha? I give him a plain face.

He scoffs and continues at his little mischief.

I finish cutting his books in two and rummage through the bag for the scissors.

I walk into his bathroom to cut his shower curtains and towels to waist height. Now his towels and shower curtain won't cover his crotchle area.

Muahaha! Geeeeeenius.

"So how'd you come up with this idea, anyway?" I ask from the bathtub.

"I watch a lot of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." he answers, walking into the bathroom. "what're you doin, now?"

I look at my stained gloves, to him.

"I'm shoving these individual pieces of cloth down his drain so that it'll be permanently clogged." he giggle. I'm so smarteese.

"How'd you know no one would be home anyways?" I quickly mentioned before we continued.

"Imma good stalker. His parents are out of town and he goes to the gym every other night for an hour. So we got about. Tsk tsk another 35 minutes."

"Someone gotta crush?" I wiggle my eyebrows at him.

"Pleeeeease, hunty. I prefer ma men Thick, not thick headed." he snaps his fingers and sachets back to the closet.

After that I start getting really creative and shove and entire roll of toilet paper in the bowl with a plunger. Oh and it ain't budging. Next, I spray all of his cheap cologne into a glass in high hopes heal mistakenly take a sip, make a sundae with his shaving cream in the sink, and finally give his piss colored toilet a gooood scrub down his him electric toothbrush. Someone's definitely going to have a serious potty mouth for a few weeks.

I clap my hands together to remove the imaginary dirt in a job well done as I exit the bathroom. I see Cody standing on one of his chairs with sunglasses, a bandana, and a can of spray paint making invisible lines.

"What're ya doin?" I ask.

"Drawin dicks. Wanna see?" he tosses me his shades and steps off the chair.

I slide them on and am automatically shocked by all the yellowish green glowing cocks everywhere. The ceiling, his door, the walls, and even on the floor in some places.

"It's a special paint that you can only see in the dark." he smirks with his arms crossed over his chest in satisfactory.

"Lemme see that can." he puts it in my hand and I remember to put the cherry on top.

On the clear wall just above his head I write "COCK SUCKERS RULE! -A+J"

I hop down and put my fingers up to my lips 'muuuah'.

"Masterpiece." I grin.

We hop out the window and slide down the drain pipe, jogging back to Cody's car. He hops in the driver seat this time and looks at me.

"Ya feel better?" he smiles ear to ear.

I only grin in response.

"Pay back's a mother fucker."