Chapter eight {sexual content}

I'm on a roll! wrote chap 6 last night chap 7 this morning and now I'm startin chap 8 right now in class. yay! Enjoy btw..

[[[WARNING: SEXUAL BOY ON BOY CONTENT!]]]>>>>>>>>>>>>>

James' POV

We slipped out of the steamy class room and into the halls amongst everyone else. Thank Gawd no one noticed us. Our cheeks are red and foreheads are sweaty. Both of us still having throbbing tents in our pants that we cover with our books. We fast walk down the hall because I'm not sure how long I can hold out not jumping bones and shoving him inside me raw right here in the middle of the hall. He is panting with anticipation and, oh gawd, that look in his eyes has me leaking pre. Mmmm I want him!

We turn a corner and as if on q, a mob of girls run into us. They all immediately crowd Alex, squealing. Gawd, they sound like dying pigs. Why're all girl's voices so high? Now adding another reason why I hate girls to that mental list.

They all notice his obvious erection and begin touching and feeling all over him. What the fuck? Are these girls planning to start a harem orgy in the hall? And here I thought my hormones were high, but these girls are like incubus' daughters. One girl even starts licking the inside of his ear while others played with his hair, chest, and jeans. Nasty, with a capital ratchet.

His eyes are full of disgust now that the girls completely misread for want. He looks up from the girls who are currently assaulting his body to me and his eyes instantly fill with lust and desperation. I feel like punishing him a little, just for making me wait. I brush my fingers slowly through my slightly messy hair and throw him my strongest smolder. I can almost see his heart beating out of his chest. Sticking out my finger, pointing and motioning for him to come to me while I spin around and walk down the hall, shaking my ass just to drive him a little closer to the edge but instead...

He snaps.

Swaying my hips, still walking, I hear a few small screams and cursing from behind me. Before I'm even able to turn around I feel myself being lifted in the air and thrown over a strong and toned back. Of course I am aware of the only person who can be gifted with such a beautiful body. I smile and laugh at his eagerness as he sprints down the halls with me over his shoulder.

He runs with me hanging off him all the way to the parking lot and when we reach his truck, he tosses me into the backseat. The god like model soon follows and roughly smashes his lips to mine, grinding our entire bodies together before closing the door. xI welcome his roughness by slipping my tongue into his breathless mouth. Before I know it, my shirt is off and discarded to an unknown crevice of the dark, sunlit truck.

"W-wait," I am able to utter in a shaky voice.

"What's wrong? Are you ok?"

"N-no I'm fine.. it's just.. were in the school parking lot. Shouldn't we go home?" I couldn't give a fuck where we did it at the moment but I was only worried for him.

"I can't wait till then," he groans in his husky voice, "I want- no, I NEED you right now."

He licks and nips at the sweet spot on my neck while grinding us together.

"Bb-bbbu- but what i-if someone seeeeees?!" I half yelled when he snaked his hand into my jeans.

" I don't give a fuck who sees, I don't care if it's displayed on the news, I just need you."

I could hear the sincerity in his voice and knew exactly how he felt. I can't hold back either. With that I brought his lips back up to mine and kissed him with so much passion my head hurts.