Chapter twenty-seven

This for all my loyal fans. Love you guys and thank you so much for sticking with me. Someday I will get this published into a real book. At least I hope :D anyways, I truly care for all of you and as always comment, vote, and DM me for any requests. I would love to give back to you guys fulfilling whatever you want.

James' POV

"No way!"

"Way, dude! No bullshit." Almen nods while giggling at the memory.

"It's true, Barry. I saw the whole thing! Oh my Gawd, you should've seen the look on his face!" Cody laughs barely containing himself.

"How were you able to make a teacher need stitches and not get expelled?" I question in bewilderment.

"He was the one talkin shit! He was all goin off bout how those guys shouldn't have been expelled for doin 'the lord's work'." she says with anger and annoyance taking over her voice. "I told him to go fuck himself with his wife's dildo, and when he started yelling bout how gays are evil and waving his finger in my face, I bit it till I felt bone. No big deal."

I'm speechless and flattered at the same time. She risked jail for me? Awww! But still, a cannibal is my best friend. Scary.

Cody on the other hand is rolling on the floor laughing his ass off. Real life ROFL.

"What's gonna happen to him? And I still don't understand how you got out of that!"

She looked at me with innocent eyes and giggled evilly. Sometimes I wonder why I put myself at risk with a demon, but then I remember it's cuz I love her and that if I called her anything against her religion she would hit me. So demon, devil, heathen, and homophobe are completely off limits.

"Easy, Barry. I got called to the office, he asked why I did it and I said cuz he was breaking numerous teaching laws and that I was feeling threatened by his finger. So if they do anything to me; lawsuit!" She sings the last part making jazz hands.

Cody picks himself off the floor and mutters out a few more half laughs before wiping away a tear. He stands and looks around, curious.

"What?" I ask eyeing him.

He looks around a few more times to confirm whatever he is doing.

"Where's Alex?" He asks scratching the side of his head.

All of us begin to look around us and don't see him either. When did Alex leave? And why?

"When did you notice he was gone?" I point to Cody.

"Just now." he answers.

"I didn't see him leave." Almen swivels her head around looking.

"Oh well who needs that party pooper. Lets all watch a movie in the den!" Leilani suggests trying to brighten the mood.

" 'Party pooper'? Fuckin really? Time for you learn some big girl words, baby. And what better way to do that then.... Pulp Fiction." Almen pulls out from the CD rack near the TV.

I watch as it begins. Five minutes and Leilani is already taken back and make faces at the 'vulgarity'.

Almen and Cody are both laughing at both Samuel Jackson and Leilani while she is stumbling around, trying to leave out the front door with her eyes closed.

"Bye, James! I'll be here in the morning to take the kids!" she closes the door and I hear her footsteps rapidly leave.

Even after watching the movie till midnight, I can't shake that something isn't right about Alex just leaving and not telling anyone.