Chapter twenty-four

Hey guys! Gotten lots of messages and texts from friends and fans pissed off cuz I left with yet another cliffhanger lol but here ya go ya sickos XD oh btw I wrote the first chap of my new book "Everything... (boyxboy)" everyone read it and check it out. I think it might be better than this one ;D

James' POV

Why is it so dark? I can't open my eyes, they're stuck. All I can hear is mumbles coming from the left side of where I'm laying. This isn't my bed.

My bed is way softy and my blankets aren't this... rough and dirty feeling.

Where am I?

And what the fuck is that beeping? I'm really starting to get freaked out. The mumbling begins getting a little louder. I hear two different mumbles. A high, disturbingly annoying, pitched voice and a low, husky, masculine one.

Of course I can guess who the husky one must be, my man candy, Alex.

Why is he talking to a girl? Who? Gawd, why can't I open my eyes?

I focus on trying to figure out where the fuck am by listening and absorbing more of the feeling of the bed. It's definitely not his house either. His bed is even soft and would smell waaaaaay better. It smells like disinfectant in here.

Am I dead?

Nah, I can't be dead. Don't remember doing anything to get me killed. Well, maybe that one night we had a little too much 'fun' and I passed out for 3 hours from lack of oxygen.

My train of thought is broken when I hear a loud door slam, a heavy metal door slam. What the fuck?

After a minute of the door slamming I hear footsteps approaching me. I can smell the original old spice lingering in the air that gets closer and closer. Yummy.

I feel him sit down next to where I lay and he brushes his fingers against my cheek. It like electricity. Delicious volts coursing through my veins. It feels even better than the first time he had touched me.

The smell of his body soap was intoxicating, filling my nostrils to the brim with his scent. As always, everything he does is enough to make faint.

I wanna open my eyes and see my hunk of a lover but, once again, they're uncooperative. Dammit eyes, open!

He moves his hand from my cheek to my right palm and cups mine into both of his. I can only now hear him clearly, breathe in and sigh out.

"I know, baby, I know. But there is no body but you. No body I could possibly love, want, and need more than you. Always and forever." He says in a clear, husky voice.

He rubs his thumbs across my fingers one by one in a slow caressing movement.

His words are what brings tears to my eyes. I have realized how much he loves me but there is no thought that can compare to an actual confession. I try to hold them in but I feel a droplet roll down my cheek and he freezes.

I need to touch him, this feels just too amazing. I need to wake myself out from whatever this is.

He then presses what feels like his forehead to the top of my hand, still holding it between his hands.

"So please, baby, please. Just open those big bright eyes for me," he whispers, choked up.

Why is he crying?

"please, oh god, please. I need you."

That's what breaks me, and with all of the strength I have, that annoying beeping speeds up and I force my eyes open. My lids are like hand bags trying to hold them closed but I fight to keep them open.