Chapter twenty-six [EDITED]

Hey SEBs!!! Sorry I haven't posted in so long but ya know, rules and all. Anyways, this is where it gets heavy! Enjoy, baby!

James' POV

Gawd, his words are like flames, burning through me. He speeds down the road towards my house. Both of his hands are gripping the steering wheel while small beads of sweat drip down his forehead.

Closing his lids occasionally while taking a slow deep breath. His tongue running over his lips, biting down on his newly wet bottom one.

Ugh that's so sexy! Just looking at his flustered profile is making my pants tighten. I unintentionally moan at his expression and he grits his teeth, while gripping the wheel even tighter. Whatever he has in store for me is not gonna be pretty. More like hot!

He peels into my driveway and before I even have the chance to step out, he races over to my side, smashing his lips to mine.

He picks me up, our lips never disconnecting, and carries me towards the door. He stumbles a few times from the mind-blowing passion but we eventually knock into the door. I cling to him like a monkey as he fumbles blindly to open the door with the keys.

We don't stop. Even as we enter the house, I am immediately slammed against the door we just came through as he ferociously mauls my lips.

"Mmmm A-Alex..."

"Nnn James! Gawd, baby I've missed you." he breaths into my shoulder and neck.

We start really getting into it, until I hear an attention gaining cough come from behind Alex. We both whip our heads around to be met with five familiar faces.

"Couldn't you have at least waited until after his return party to prick him, hmm?"

We stand their in horror as we spot each face. Cody, Almen, Leilani, And the munchkins. They all just witnessed some naughty shit....

The silence is broken by Mary.

"ONIICHAN!!" she runs and jumps into my sore limbs. I hadn't even noticed how much the any of my body hurt until now. Lust blinds pain, I guess.

I will definitely keep that in mind.

Josh follows right behind her and I'm hugging two crying children. Awwww they missed me this much?

"We-we missed you, o-o-oniichan!" Josh sniffles.

"I know munchkins, I know. I'm sorry, I promise I will never leave like that again." I kiss the tops of both of their heads.

I notice that it's already 8 o'clock at night. I look to Leilani and she engulfs me in a breath taking hug. Literally, I-I C-aan't Breeeeeathe!

I'm once again saved by the munchkins yelling at her to not kill their oniichan. Can never get tired of them.

She takes them upstairs, because they still have school tomorrow, and I am sat on the arm chair with everyone sitting in chairs and couches around me. This feels like an intervention. Oh no, is it about Alex? I bet they see him as crack and think I'm too addicted. Fuck yeah I am! And baby, I ain't never goin back!

"What was it like being in a coma?" Of course Almen to ask the first disturbing question.

"It's like your sleeping but when you wake up it's scary cuz everyone tells you've been sleeping for more than a night." I answer her anyways.

"Siiiick..." she drags out under her breath.

I look to Cody to see him staring at Almen and slightly laughing. Before I ask, a rumbling emits from my empty stomach making everyone turn and look at me as I blush and sink into my chair.