Chapter two

AN: 4:00am and I'm writing second chapter and stayed up till 11pm last night finishing the first. I love writing this :D it's so fun. Aaaaaanny- whore, will prob update a little when I get home from school and yadda yadda yadda if I gots time cuz fuck history I gotta C in.

Pic of James on the side (he is just so cute!)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Alex's POV

Oh shit...

I did not just say that out loud.

Caitlyn, while still on her knees, looks up at me. She is still grasping my member in her cold hands. Her glare is burning holes through me and I'm sure if she really could she would.

'Please don't tear off my dick! Please don't tear off my dick! Please don't tear off my dick!' I mentally plead with my eyes held shut.

When I feel her stand up and let go of my now limp noodle I breathe an internal sigh of relief.

My man hood is safe for another day!

I quickly pull up my pants while she stands in front of me shooting daggers into my chest.

"What the hell did you say?" She asks more pissed now than before.

"I-I don't know wh-what you mean.."

"You actually think just cuz your aaaaall that you can actually call out someone else's name while I'm sucking you off?!"

I'm not sure if that was a really question but if it was I would probably say no...

"I don't know what your talking bout, babe. I didn't call out someone else's name. I was saying 'ahh ja-eaze!' Cuz if you hadn't noticed you're really good at head."

Gawd, I didn't even believe my idiotic excuse. To be honest, what bitch would? But I still stayed cool and tried my hardest to pull it off by giving her my smoldering smile.

She looks at me, then at the floor, then back at me and sighs. "I'm sorry baby," she hugs me,"I must be hearing things again. I've been starving myself again for spring fling. I got the perfect dress to slip right out of if someone~ were to ask meee"

RIIIIIINNNGG!

Thank you Lerd! Talk about saved by the bell!

I dashed to my next class as quickly as possible to avoid that confrontation. No way in fucking hell am I takin that girl to spring fling.

My next class is social studies. Yes! I get to see James!

I walk into the class room and like the everyday routine, my guys on the other side of the room holler at me while all the girls eye-rape me, incessantly playing with their gum. But all of that bullshit aside, I always make sure to get a good loooong look at James.

He always sits in the third row from the back and to the fifth seat over.

I always sit one row and a seat over from behind him.

He is so cute the way his hair makes a slight dip flip in the back of his head. And he always smells like sweet flowers. Mostly like ax mixed with lilies. Mmm so yummy I could eat him up! And to just think, all of that is natural. His scent, his hair, and he doesn't wear makeup. He isn't emo and depressed, he just likes that style.

I'm not a freak, ok.

Maybe a lil freaky for him...

No I mean I'm not some kind of stalker or anything but I just love watching him to see what he does through out the class. Probably why I have a C in this period.