Chaptet thirty-one☆

I originally planned to update every time I get 1k reads but now it's going too fast! It keeps getting more and more popular! THANKS U GUYS!!! LOVE U AND ENJOY

Alex's POV

Oh.

My.

Gawd.

Written in big, bold, red letters across the entire side of my truck read "James: the cock sucking fag.

-AV"

Someone is going to die....

"Alex..." James says in a shakey-shy voice. "Baby.... I'll pay to get the paint off... please just let it go."

His words were almost in one ear and out the other. I looked at him and saw the worried expression on his face. Seeing that, I knew I couldn't let this go.

I took off back towards the school and inside while I heard him calling after me. I sprinted down the halls making my left and rights all the way towards the football field.

'AV' stands for Alan Verduzco. No, I wasn't going for Jacob, I was going for different blood.

This is my last straw. I can't fucking take this anymore! All the ridicule, all the bullshit, everyone hurting my James!

It ends now.

I run till I'm at the gate around the field where I spot Alan passing the ball back with no other than Jacob. Of course.

I jump over the fence and onto the grass, sprinting towards him. He doesn't even see me coming from the direction he is facing away from me.

I leap and completely football tackle him into the muddy grass. He makes a huge 'oof' sound come from his throat as the impact of my body hit him and he falls to the ground with me on top of him.

I don't hesitate to completely pin him as I bash his face in. He tries to fight back but doesn't get one punch in as he swings. So he tries the next best thing by flipping us so now we are rolling around in the mud wrestling.

He doesn't get far as I rotate my body around him, completely capturing him into a cradle lock.

I hear screams from James from across the field where I finally see Cody holding him back and Almen walking towards me.

I continue to grip my arm around his throat and that's when I begin to hear the gurgling I was looking for. When you hear that deadly sound it means you're doing it right, depleting the victim of all oxygen.

"Ok, Al, I think he's had enough." Almen says while standing above us with a bored expression.

Enough? Did she even see what this bastard did?! I tighten my grip even more as I remember it more and more.

"Dude, I know what he did but c'mon, you just got James back. Ya don't wanna spend 20 years to life in prison, do ya?"

I loosen my grip somewhat but leave it tight enough that I keep him in the same place so he can't move. I ponder this thought, unmoving until I hear Cody scream.

"COPS! Dude, Alex! C'mon!" I instantly let go after I process his words and I sprint towards him and James.

With ease, I easily hop the fence in one move and we run along the side of the building. The police are probably inside so to not get caught we got to go around and make it to my car.

Once at the front entrance, there're two patrol cars parked in the front.

"You two go first so that we won't look suspicious." They nod in agreement.