Chapter twenty [EDITED]

I'mma get this out now, I am so sorry for last chapter. tbh I think it sucked, and it was super short. I AM SO SORRYY PLZ FORGIVE THIS RETARD /.\ becuz I still wuv yooooouu! I will definitely make this one longer and super sexy awesomer! This is where the chaps start getting longer. Muuuuch longer.

Alex's POV

Today is it.

Today, James and I are coming out to the whole school.

Finally, we won't have to hide and sneak around. Although exciting, I hate covering up something I'm not embarrassed or ashamed of. James is of course one of them. He is the one think I am most proud of. Most definitely the best thing that has ever happened to me.

His thick, brown hair, plump light lips, small frame, and an ass to die for. Yes, that is my love.

I notice my hard on just from thinking about his features and turn the knob to cold water in my shower. I wash, rinse, and repeat, thinking over my plan. We will walk in together, hand in hand, eat together at lunch, and maybe kiss once or twice. Not an exact 'coming out' like wearing shirts saying 'I'm gay!' but it will be like any other couple letting everyone know we're together.

I turn off the freezing water after I have completely washed the foam from my body and I smell like the ax body soap he loves so much, I step out and I chose not to shave my slight stubble I have going around my face. I might grow it out a little more.

Entering my room, I walk over to my closet and let my towel fall to the floor.

(Yup! The buff, baby!)

And intently look through my wardrobe. When did I really start looking through and planning what I wear? Oh yeah, since approximately 3 weeks ago I started making love to an angel. How could I forget.

I rub my hand of my rough face and prop my elbow with my other hand crossed over my torso.

"What would James want me to wear?" I ask myself helplessly looking through my mammoth of a closet.

"How long have you been dating?" I jump from the sudden feminine voice in my doorway. I shoot my eyes to see my mother staring at me with the door side open. How did I not notice that?

"W-what do ya mean?" I ask trying to seem confused enough to convince her.

"Alejandro, I'm your mother, I can tell when my baby's in love and I can always tell who's in love with my baby. I'm asking, how long have you been dating that cute brown haired boy you brought over here?"

"About 3 weeks now," I respond to her.

How did she know? I mean he's only been over here once when she was home.

"I can tell you're serious, no?"

"I'm very serious about him, I love him with all my heart, and he loves me."

"Then I'm happy for you, mijo. He is a very sweet boy. Now, lemme help you pick out something to wear because today is special, si?"

"Yeah, we're planning on coming out to the school today."

"Well that's great, mijo. Bring him over for dinner tonight to tell your father." she tells me with a huge smile on her face.

She leaves after laying out an outfit that looks like it could be in a catalog. A jersey shirt that forms, loose, stylish jeans, and a pair of Osiris'.

Nice job, mom.

It's 6:40 when I'm finally finished getting dressed and finish my manly preparations. Wanna know why? Cuz Imma man, doin man stuff! I make myself laugh.