Chapter ten

Hey guys it's the weekend so I'm sleepin in and fuckin livin it up cuz I usually go to sleep around ten and wake up at 3 and that's where I get all the time to write so this will prob be my only update for the weekend. sorry I need ta sleep anyways enjoy! And btw I'm sorry my sex scenes aren't very good. I try but they never turn out exactly how I want them to be :(

James' POV

I wake up in bliss. I feel so relaxed so.. at peace. why? I wonder myself. I know I'm awake I just haven't open my eyes yet. They feel heavy but I'm not tired. I think this may be due to the sexy dream I had of my man last night. Haaaaa... 'my man'. Those words taste so good rolling off my tongue.

"My man...," I whisper to myself still laying in bed waiting for myself to get up.

"Awwww! Are you dreaming about me?"

When I heard those husky words I automatically throw myself up and slingshot my eyes open wide to see who the hell is in my room.

"Morning beautiful," Alex says in his warm, and oh so velvety voice.

Mmm gives me shivers first thing in the morning.

I relax at his words and lay back down but prop myself onto my elbows.

"Ohayougozaimasu," I reply back with a smile.

He leans over and pecks my lips but I am left still hungry. I look over at my clock and it only says 6:40. What the fuck? We don't have to be there till 7:55.

I take advantage of the fact that we have so much time by grabbing onto the back of his neck and pulling him on top of me.

Our tongues dance in battle of each others. We are groping and grind all over each other. He is rubbing one hand over my back, hips, and stomach, getting so cum inducingly close to my now throbbing member. The other hand is on my top half, under my shirt, rubbing my chest and neck but mostly running over my hard nipples.

Both of my arms are wrapped around his neck and have both hands brushing through and pulling his hair. His lips taste soooo good! I can taste his Colgate, spearmint mouth wash and citrus. Mmm I just want to eat this boy up and keep him all to myself.

I wrap my legs around his waist as he plants himself right in the middle. He slightly grinds our halves together and I moan, "ahhh mmm Alex. Ahhhh harder."

Right before he was able to follow my request my bedroom door crashes open. He releases and props himself up on his arms the arm on either side of me while still in between my legs. Before he can respond to anything that is happening, we hear, "STOP HURTING MY ONIICHAN!!," two munchkins yell in unison.

They run and jump on Alex knocking him to the floor, him unmoving due to his current shock. They pound at his firm chest and grab at his clothes trying to 'stop' him.

In the midst of it, with Alex's shocked face and the two of them attacking him, I burst out waves of uncontrollable laughter.

All three of then look at me as I am now rolling on my bed, gripping my stomach in fetal position. The two munchkins climb off of Alex and jump onto my bed hugging me.

"Are you okay, oniichan?"

"Yes I'm -hehe- fine."

They both breathe in relief and glare daggers at Alex. He looks up from the ground, on his elbows, breathing hard.

"Da fuq was that?" he half whispers out of breath.

Duh, of course he wouldn't know who they are. I'm and idiot, I forgot to tell him.