Chapter thirty

NEW CHAP BITCHEEEEES! Btw, this is sorta a continuation of last chap. Also, I need ya guys to message meeee! I literally cannot write a oneshot with my own ideas without it becoming another book! Like two way closet was suppose to be a one shot, The future is ours was suppose to be one shot, and now I gots like 5 stories lined up after this one! plz message me for ideas and requests ya SEBs!

Alex's POV

We near the lock room, he holds my hand walking closer and closer until he too becomes hesitant and comes to a dead halt. I come to the front of him to see his head being hung in dejection.

I put my hands on either sides of his face and softly rub his cheeks with my thumbs, still not being able to actually see his face. I pull slightly to lightly force his head up to my direction. I see tears building in his eyes. His lip quivers and his lids become puffy.

"Hey... what's wrong?" I whisper easily. "why the tears?"

"I... I'm scared..." he sniffles.

"Why're you scared? Were only going to the locker room. Jacob, Danny, and Alan were suspended. And if anyone even try's to come anywhere near you I'll drop them before the have time to think about taking another step."

"That's not what I'm scared of." he leans his face into my palm, placing his other hand on the top of mine to keep it in place. "in there... I almost lost you..."

Another tear drips down his cheek when presses my hand even harder into his cheek.

"Come here." I pull him into the boys restroom I see right next to the locker room. I look under each stall to assure no one else is in here. Once I see no one but us I lock the door and bring him into my arms. Wrapping them around him tight to make sure he can't escape.

He has his palms against my chest. I feel my shirt slightly clinging to my skin when his tears hit the fabric. I run my hands all up and down his back to soothe him until his breathing is back to its normal rhythm.

"I'm scruvlusinyu...." he mumbles into my chest with a shaky voice.

"I couldn't understand you beautiful." I said in to the top of his head pressing my lips against his hair.

He sighed out and looked up to me with tears no longer falling but still refusing to recede from staining his cheeks.

"I said, I'm scared of losing y-you." he fails to not get choked up on the very last of what he said.

"And how could you ever possibly lose me?" I ask rubbing up his back with one hand and rubbing my thumb over his salt water dirtied cheek.

"Because...."

"Hm?"

"Cuz when I was in the locker room, it was the scariest thing in the world feeling pain all over and all around you slowly turning to black. It felt like I was dying. And even if I was, that wasn't what scared me most. It was that the last thing I would see if those disgusting faces and not yours." he grips my t-shirt a bit tighter as he continues.

"I can't lose you... I'll do anything to keep you here with me always. I refuse to let a little coma take you away. So, sorry if this wasn't a long term thing for you because you're mine, baby. And not even you can keep me away. No matter how hard you try, I will not detach myself from your heart."

I chuckle at his last sentence. He gives me a sad look at my laugh until I pull him into me and kiss his forehead and he relaxes.

"Why're you laughing?" he asks.