Chapter twelve

Hey guys I started a new story last night called The Future is Ours. It's boyxboy and it's in my works.

Alex's POV

Last class of this nightmare of a long day. Thank the lerd in the sky! Like always, last period is debate class and I'm one of the last to arrive cuz I got pulled over a few times by some thirsty slores. Nasty, it's just nasty.

When I finally get to my class almost everyone is seated but the teacher isn't in the class so everyone is being fuckin loud and when I turn and see James, even he is talking to some girl. Who is she? I know just about every girl in this school because every one has tried to get with me but I've never really seen her.

I watch as they talk and I can't hear them but I read the mood and their facial expressions. His gets serious and she will say something and he will start laughing. He will make a face and say one word and she will laugh. They seem really friendly with each other. Ive never really seen him hanging out with anyone so who is she?

She raises her hand like she is going to slap him and before I can stop her, he grabs her hand in between his own and holds it to his mouth and she brushes her fingers through his already perfect hair. What the fuck? Why are they so casual and affectionate with each other?

He never noticed that I even walked in and everyone breaks up when Mr.Brown walks in. We don't have a debate but he does give us a long meaningless lesson on how opinions matter and how the world would be without debates. I couldn't give a fuck what ever the fuck he was talking about, I just kept staring at James who looked lost in his own world thinking hard. What is he thinking about?

His intense staring at his paper and chewing on the tip of his pencil always means he is consentrating hard. Ive been watching this boy for over a year so of course I know his tells, his reactions, an most of his adorable actions he unconsiously does that no one would be able to appreciate like I do.

I feel eyes on the back of my head...

I turn around and sure enough, there are. The girl James was talking to before class was sitting right behind me, Probably why i never noticed her. She is staring right at me and when i give he a 'what the fuck?' face she smirks and licks then bites her lip with her feet on the top of the desk.

So she is just another slore. But she doesnt look like the normal type. All of them have perfect bodies, wear skanky clothes, and wear a pound of makeup. She is almost the exact opposite with no make up, a curvey body, and just a t-shirt, jeans, and guy Nikes. Who is she?

She loses interest in me and thros her attention to my right, past me. When I look where she is I see James with loud wide eyes gritting hsi teeth at her and i just hear her snicker and look back to her paper. What the fuck is going on? What dont I know?

囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧

Class ended and like always James was out before me, but this time he left with the girl and they were talking. I followed them and they were heading to the parking lot. They kept laughing and talking about I don't know what. And then the one thing I was able to hear was, "I do love Alex, I just don't know if I can-"

What the fuck are they talking about? Why does he look so sad? And why are they hugging?!

She walks in the opposite direction while he walks toward my truck.

I get up to my truck and climb in while he does the same.

"Hey, I missed you during the day," he says with the cutest smile humanly possible.

Without using words as my answer I grab the back of his head and I smash our lips together, shoving my tongue into his mouth, exploring the sweet tasting surface. He is the first to pull away without saying anything.

What's up with him?

囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧

We get back to my house and he goes upstairs and immediately starts working on his assignments. I don't say anything but I just move to my bed and start working. But I barely focus on any homework cuz I keep thinking about what he said in the parking lot.

'I do love Alex, I just don't know if I can.'

What did he mean by that. What were they talking about all through class and after? She did keep touching him and he never stopped her or showed any signs of not liking it. Could he be.... no that's impossible, it was just yesterday we were making out on the couch and being all lovey dovey as usual and even this morning he told me some really personal stuff that obviously not a lot of people know. There is no way he wants to break up with me. Right?

After another 30 minutes of just staring at the ceiling wondering, I feel the bed shift on one side and see that James is sitting on the edge blushing and looking at his hands with his twiddling fingers.

"Umm Alex I... I-I was thinking maybe-"

No, there's no way. He can't do this to me. I can't let go of him now, not after I've gotten a full taste of him I can't just let it go now.

Before he could finish his previous sentence, I his Armand pull him to me for a passionate kiss, rolling us over so that I am on top of him, laying down.

I can't let him leave me. I will surely die at this point. Never will I let him go.

He slightly struggles beneath me trying to push me back, not fully excepting my kiss. Please don't fight me, just except all of me.

"A-Al ah! Ale-ex, stop!"

He says with so much power it stuns me. I never realized he didn't want me this bad. Alex keep your composure. Don't break down, keep it cool.

I can't act like I'm okay with this, I can't fake how I feel, not with James. And in that realization I break down.

The tears stream down my cheeks and I sob.

"Wa-why are you crying?" he asks with concern.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry James. I had no idea you hated it so much. I never wanted to force you." I speak with a shaky voice.

"Force? what are y-"

"I just love you. I love you so much to the point it hurts. My head, my heart, and my entire body ache to be near you."

"Alex.. I-"

"I know, but please just don't say it."

"Say what?"

"Just please don't say it's over." I plead while getting off the bed and kneeling in front of his small frame. "please stay with me. I will do all that I can to make you happy. Can you try and except me? Ju-just please... baby please don't say it's over," the last part I wasn't able to even compose myself enough to speak without sobbing.

"Alex, stop crying. what are you doing?! What do you mean say it's over? What gave you any impression I wanted to break up with you?"

"That girl from earlier, you guys were so friendly and now you are pushing me away."

"Alex, she was telling me how I should try being on top or you would get bored of me."

"On top?!"

"I mean like I ride you and fuck you. I was afraid you were going to break up with me."

"I would never, I love you so damn much."

"I love you, too," he says with tears now sliding down his cheeks.

I kiss his eyes and lick down his cheeks to dry his wet cheeks.

He grabs onto both sides of my neck and kisses me like it's our last, which I'm pretty positive it isn't.

I wrap both my arms fully around his small torso and kiss him back with equal amount of passion he gives me.

"Want me to show you what we talked about during class?"

"Like I could say no to you."