Chapter twenty-eight {sexual content} [EDITED]

Hey! So.... Alex found out about this story.. HE WASNT EVEN MAD! He just said, "but I'm not gay" and I told him "keep telling urself that, sweet ass. According to 5 thousand people, u r fucking Barry. Then he just got all excited that he was "famous". Anyways! enjoy this long awaited sex scene!!!

[[[WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT. MAY CAUSE INSATIABLE BONERS]]]>>>>>>>>>>

Alex's POV

Keep holding on

When my brain's tickin' like a bomb

Guess the black thoughts have come

Again to get me

Sweet bitter words

Unlike nothing I have heard

Sing along mocking bird

You don't affect me

The heavy song drives up my heart beat to the point it's thumping as hard as the music blaring. Just thinking of James' smooth skin and how his slender hips would feel under my finger tips, I-I'm..

Wait!

I'm coming undone!

Irate!

I'm coming undone!

Too late!

I'm coming undone!

One looks so strong!

So delicate!

Wait!

I'm starting to suffocate!

And soon I anticipate!

I'm coming undone!

One looks so strong!

So delicate!

My point exactly. The fast music from my iPod and the thoughts of my lover just laying there defenseless from my passion causes my heart beat to eradicate and my breathing to become rough.

He IS so delicate and at this point I'm completely coming undone!

Uuugh, and that kiss from yesterday. It had been so long, and he tasted familiar but completely new. Like the same chocolate ice cream you consume every night tasting as if it had been perfected. Of course, a kiss from my sweet little puppy could never be compromised to anything less than perfection, but it's just somehow more.

I speed until I am in front of his lawn, too eager to pull into his drive way. I went at least 30 mph over the speed limit, only taking me 4 minutes to actually get here.

I try and open the door and it's locked. What the fuck? The kids must have already gone to school and I am waaaay too gone to knock.

Oh! Looking up I see that James' window is open. Silly silly James. A sex offender could attack your scrumptious little self at anytime that way. And where would that leave us? You, assaulted. Me in jail. And a sex offender dead from massive blood loss.

I climb on to the hood of my car and reach for a sturdy branch that is stretched out over it. Pulling myself up, I climb until I am with the same level as his window and I slowly crawl across an even larger branch that leads a little even past his window.

When finally there, I slowly open up his window even more for me to fit inside. I step one foot in after the other very carefully, sure not to fall or make any noise.