Chapter eighteen {sexual content}

Hey SEB's, sorry I haven't been updating like usual. According to my grandmother, who is a therapist, I'm 'depressed'. That word isn't even in my fucking vocabulary. She says I gotta try new things and find something new cuz I've have been uninterested in everything lately, including writing. So imma try and get undepressed(?) Anyways enjoy, chap dedicated to my Nani, love you bae.

Alex's POV

"I don't think it's a good idea man."

"I want to and I have to," I respond, "the whole school is already going to find out if I don't tell them."

"Maybe she's bluffing. Or they just think it's a joke and won't believe her."

The conversation Cody and I are having that you might not understand yet is about me coming out with James. Caitlyn texted me, "Made sure your lil twink's face ain't so pretty anymore. Disgusting homos like you and that cheap piece you got should all die off. And the whole school thinks so too. I will be sure to let them all know on Tuesday. Enjoy your new life, fag!"

What did she do to James? Is he ok? I'm about to head over there to find out but I have to finish this battle with Cody.

"I'm coming out, bro. And that's final. Even if the whole school thinks it's a joke, I'm not hiding me and James anymore. I'm tired of it."

He sighs but nods his head in agreement. "Imma come with you. I kinda wanna see how he is."

With that we leave my house, locking it knowing no one but me will be home for the next few days. We hop in my truck and head over to his house. The entire drive I'm jumping out of my seat wondering if he's ok. He didn't call me or anything today or tell me about him ever seeing Caitlyn. I'm pretty sure he's never even met the psycho before.

I'm on edge wondering what she did to him. The girl knows tae kwon doe, there is a lot of things she could've done to mess up his face. I pray she didn't ruin that gorgeous face of his. Now it's driving me crazy with anxiety! I pull over cuz I clearly can't handle the overwhelming toll this worry is taking on my head.

Cody gets out of the car and we switch seats so he can drive because I won't be able to focus on the road.

I slam the radio off because I am not in the fucking mood to listen to Miley Cyrus' ratchet whining.

He drives slower than I would prefer but at 50 mph all the way to his house and were there within 5 minutes.

When he finally pulls up, I jump out before the car even fully stops and sprint into his house without even knocking.

"James, baby, where are you?" I yell from where I'm standing until I hear a feminine voice say 'what the fuck' from the kitchen.

I run to that one door and when I get through it my shoes skid across the floor from my speed. I look up and see Almen(?), I think it is, with a rag against his cheek. She moves out of the way, while also removing the rag.

I slowly approach him and see the large purple and red, deep scratches down his cheek. I put my hand up to his cheek and he hisses from pain; unshed tears forming in his eyes.

"Oh baby, I am so sorry.."

"It's nothing, but is she like your ex girlfriend?"

"Caitlyn? Not a chance. An old play mate, maybe. She's a fucking crazy ass though."

"Oh... okay." he almost whispers with much dejection in his voice.

Caitlyn must have said something to him. Something that is udder bullshit because he didn't call me and he is so glum now. What the fuck did she do?