You wouldn't?

"Honestly Josh why would you want to give up the life most people who kill for just to try something new?" Simon asked.

"You wouldn't?"

"No." he laughed, "We're the typical rich kid stereotypes right now. I'm the greedy one and your the down to earth guy who hates his life."

"I mean look around." I wave around my arm, "It's pretty cool but it seems a little fake you know?"

"It's more than pretty cool josh. It's the fucking dream and we have that dream at 17." Simon smiles looking out to his pool, "Imagine the party's we will have."

"I mean I know it's the dream but it don't feel right. We was handed it to us since birth." I sigh, "I'm not complaining I would just to like to have at least seen how normal people live."

"Same as us but without the fancy houses, cars and clothes." Simon stretches out his legs before standing up, "This life is what you want josh, you could get anything you want."

"I guess so."

"I know so now come on let's get pizza." Simon chuckled before carrying on his sentence, "We eat normal food so your experiencing some part of it."

"How was that even funny?" I ask.

"No idea."

Authors note

So this is my first proper chapter of champagne and pools. I hope you enjoy it.