Boys who kiss boys

I haven't left my room in three days. Not to eat. Not to anything. They cut off all my internet access, I have no way of contacting anyone. I'm starving but I don't want to see them, I don't want anything they give me. Not after they away everything I care about.

"Honey." My mum knocked on my door.

"Piss off!" I weakly shout from my bed, she still opens it anyway.

"Do you want something to eat?" She asked, her voice was sweet, she really thinks that she's doing the right thing.

I hate her.

"I don't want anything from you I only want to see Simon."

"You have to eat."

"I know."

"So your going to eat?"

"No."

"Look Josh, sweetie. You will need to go hospital if you don't eat."

"I will eat if I can see Simon."

"You know you can't."

"Go away them."

"Josh..."

"Come back when I can talk to Simon."

She left the room in defeat. I just want to see Simon. She can't take everything away from me and expect me to be totally okay with it. I might as well go back to sleep.

~~

I wake up to the sound of rocks hitting my window, struggling to walk I mange to go and look down. Simon!

"Hey." Dispute how dark it was I could still see Simon grinning down below.

"Hi." My voice was weak, "You don't happen to have any food do you?"

"Sure I do." Simon opened his backpack and threw up a packet of crisps.

I caught them, "Thank god I haven't eaten since we got back."

"I heard that's why I came over here."

"Your allowed out?"

"No." He laughed, "Don't stop me though."

"Let me eat these and I'll climb down."

"I have a midnight picnic date in the park planned."

~~

"We should just run away together." I say between strawberries.

"If only it was that easy." Simon sighed.

"I wish."

"We should get home before our parents wake up."

"I hate them."

"So do I."

"They are acting as if it's the best for me." Me and Simon slowly walked to his house, "Bye Simon."

"I'll come back tomorrow."

"Okay."

I walk the remaining 15 minuets to my house alone with my thoughts. Why are they doing this to me? It seems as if their happy to see their son starve than let him see his boyfriend. Would they rather me be dead? Am I that much of a disappointment to them.

I climb through the bathroom window I left open before sneaking up the stairs to my room to go to sleep. Why does it bother them so much. Their are bigger problems for them to worry about than boys who kiss boys. They should worry about the fact their son decided to starve himself because he don't want to accept their food. They should worry about being good parents. They should worry about real fucking problems and not about me or Simon. Why can't they just accept it. What reason do they have not to accept it other than the fact they are complete cunts.

I hate them.

Authors note

I feel I should put this as I keep forgetting. I talk about smoking a lot in this and make it seem really cool. It's not cool. Don't smoke kids. It's not cool and romantic it fucks up your lungs. Same with drinking it fucks up your liver and your brain. Just because I've done them things and made them seem cool don't mean you should do them. Underage drinking isn't cool. Smoking isn't cool.

So what do you think Josh's parents are going to do next? Do they care more about their son than their homophobia? What about Simon's parents? If Josh's parents decide fuck it let them be who they want will Simon's parents do the same?

Okay question time.

Black or blue jeans?

Black jeans for me. I legit wear only all black 80% of the time even in the summer.

Who's colour I don't know her.

Hugs, kisses and peace