Perfect*

*shitty attempt and smut warning*

The four of us was sitting in Vikk's front garden it was a few hours until people would start to show up to for the party but we was already drinking cans of cider. I'm so fucking happy to be back with my friends chilling out, drinking and about to having the most amazing party.

I haven't ever been this early for a party that wasn't our own, usually we show up around the hour mark when it starts to get busy. It's strange I'll admit but it's nice to be pre drinking with our friends who went to the effort to celebrate our return. I couldn't have asked for better friends.

"Want to go inside before people show up?" Vikk asked.

"Why not." Simon stood up and we followed him inside, "I'm gonna have a nap for a bit wake me up when people show up. Josh you coming?"

"Sure."

"You going to fuck?" Tobi asked, "You can tell us."

"No." Simon laughed.

"Bet you 10$ (I think Americans put the sign after idk) they do." Vikk said to Tobi.

"Deal."

"Dickheads." I laugh following Simon upstairs, "Wake us up when people start to show up."

"Alright."

~~

"Lovebirds wake up." I hear a shout before someone starts to shake me, "You don't wanna miss the party."

"What." I yawn looking at Tobi who was now shaking Simon awake.

"We didn't hear you fuck so even if you did don't tell Vikk because I want that money."

"We didn't." Simon groaned sitting up, "Get me a monster."

"Me to."

"Alright."

I smile at Simon who was running his hands through his hair that was messed up by our nap.

"What?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Nothing your just perfect."

"Your perfect." Simon planted a kiss on my lips, "So perfect."

"Your the best thing to happen to me." I said between kisses, "You are amazing."

"I love you Josh."

"I love you Simon."

Simon pulled away and we was sitting opposite each other painfully close, I just wanted to touch him but instead I sat their crossed legged smiling at him while he smiled back. Our eyes locked and we didn't need to say anything. We didn't want to break this perfect moment we was sharing. A moment just as perfect as every moment that we have ever shared. Every time I spend time with Simon it's perfect. Simon is perfect.

"I got your drinks lovebirds." Tobi's voice breaks us out of the trance, he leaves them on the draws by the door "Come down whenever your ready I'll lock the door."

"Thanks." Simon watches Tobi shut the door, "What are you thinking?"

"About you." I run my fingers over the now fading marks that I left on his neck, "I'm always thinking about you."

"I'm always thinking about you Josh." He runs his soft hands under my top before pulling it over my head, "The way you smile when you don't think anyone's watching. The way you bite your lip when concentrating. The way you walk when a little bounce when your in a good mood. The way your hands feel. The way you moan with my lips around your dick. God that's so perfect."

"Simon." I breath, dispute not having moved any closer for some reason I felt closer to Simon.

"You know Josh." He run his forefinger down my stomach and hooked onto the waistband of my joggers, "You act all embarrassed about sex but as soon as I'm touching you then nothing matters."

"The party." I hardly manage to get my words out, I don't really want to go down right now but Simon was looking forward to it.

"It can wait." Simon pushes me backward so my head hits the pillow, he pulls down my joggers and boxers down to my ankles, "I'm going to take you higher than drugs ever can."

"Fuck Simon." I moan as he wraps his lips around the tip and starts to stuck before stopping to look at me, "Stop teasing."

"Patience." He said before licking up my shaft.

"Simon." I moan clawing at the sheets as swirled his tongue around my tip before slowly taking me in his mouth.

Simon knew how to take me apart and that's what he did, he didn't hold back. It wasn't long before anything I tried to say turned into long strings of moans and curses.

"I'm so fucking close." I manage to say between moans, just as I was about to finish Simon decided to take one last suck on my dick before stopping and laughing, "Simon."

"Someone's a little needy." I look at the smug look on his face, "I want to here to beg."

"Don't be a asshole Simon."

"That don't sound like begging to me." I go to stroke myself to finish myself off but Simon grabs my hand, "Say please."

"Please Simon."

"Tell me what you want." He's really enjoying this.

"Please just let me cum Simon."

"Since you asked so nicely." He licks down from my stomach to the very tip of my dick before taking me in his mouth.

"GOD!" I scream before releasing into Simons mouth, I was shaking trying to grab onto something as I cried out.

"Your so fucking perfect Josh." Simon said after he swallowed my load, "Fucking perfect

Authors note

Sorry about my shit smut attempt but people wanted it and because of how crappy I've been with taking breaks you deserved it. This is also the very last chapter so thank you for sticking with me through this. I'm 20 votes away from 1k so if you could leave a vote I will love you.

I wrote this hungover that's why it's late. I was going to publish this lunch time but I didn't finish writing it until now. It's a not even the day I'm meant to publish it because it's past midnight but thank you so much for the support. Im honestly overwhelmed and once again hope you enjoyed.

Sorry that my last two chapters where wrote drunk and hungover.

I love you all and will update this telling you when I publish something new. If you haven't read my other works I have some on my profile I'll think you will enjoy. I'm going to recommend crossed out because if JJ really leaves the sidemen (still think it's fake) then nobody would keep reading that and I wrote that durning a struggle time so it's personal to me.

Drop a dm if you ever want to talk I'm shit at conversation but I try.

I love you guys in the wattpad fandom it's the only part of the sidemen fandom I'm still in.

Sorry for the long authors note.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻