I'm petty

"Fuck." Simon muttered knocking on his door around midday.

"Simon!" His mum smiled pulling him into a hug that Simon did not return, he just awkwardly stood their in her tight grip, "Ignore what your dad said. Oh Josh, you're with him."

"Hi." I nervously laugh, it hasn't even been twenty four hours since I broke Simon out with a ladder.

"Okay you can go now." She said bitterly.

"No." Simon managed to push himself away, "Josh is coming with me to get my stuff."

"Let him." Simons dad said from the living room, "He will be back."

"Come on Josh." We walk up the stair ignoring the daggers being sent my way to Simons room, "I'll find my phone you get me anything we bought back from America."

"Alright." I look at Simon who was bent over going through the mess on his desk, his ass sticking out perfectly, "Hey Simon."

"What?" He said preoccupied with whatever he was looking for, I walk over to him and slap his ass like he did to me earlier, "Okay I should have expected that."

"What you looking for?" I ask wrapping my arms around his waist and hugging him from behind.

"I swear to god I had the spare key to the safe here."

"Boys." We look over to the door where Simons dad was standing, I quickly let go of Simon and take a few steps backwards, "Im assuming Simon wanted his phone."

"Yeah. Thanks."

"No funny business in my house."

"Okay."

**

"So your going to ask your parents to let us go back to America?"

"Yeah."

"Okay so are you sure this is going to work otherwise we have to find our own way back."

"No. I have no idea if they will let us or what the fuck is going to happen if they say no." I admit, "But it's the best plan we have."

"Lets go then." Me and Simon walk down the street hand in hand getting weird looks off of a lot of our old friends and neighbours.

I mean they must have already knew. We have a lot of them on Facebook and gossip spreads like a wildfire. Our old friends avoid eye contact as we walk by. They don't want anything to do with us and we don't want anything to do with any of them assholes. Fucking dickheads.

"Simon look." I nod in the direction of Deji's house who happens to be walking to the car with JJ, he choose the wrong time to visit home, "You wanna say anything?"

"I shouldn't but I'm petty." Simon laughed before shouting, "Hi JJ miss me in your ass?"

We burst out laughing at JJ who looked super pissed off, he probably would have came over and beat us up if it wasn't for his parents being their. I wonder how he's going to explain that to them.

We turn the corner and knock on my door, I should sort out a key but I won't be here much longer so theirs no point really. My mum opens it smiling.

"I'm so happy you make it home safe." She smiled, "Hi Simon. How's things with your parents?"

"I'm not allowed back. Well my dad said not to."

"Oh that's awful. You can stay here until things blow over."

"Thank you."

"Yeah well mum can we go back to America?" I ask, "Like we miss our friends."

"Josh you can but we aren't able to let Simon unless his parents say so.l

"Ask them."

"We've asked for too much recently. Sorry honey."

"But..."

"Look we will ask in a week or so. Me and your father are going on holiday to Spain in a few days anyway. Once we come back we will."

"When are you back?" I ask, "And will I have a key to the house?"

"The Monday after the next and yes you will have a key."

"Okay and you will ask them after your back." I double check.

"Yes Josh."

"Okay cool."

Authors note

I'm probably going update once a day until I'm able to get back into writing. I think I've wrote so much in a short space of time I've came to a block. I know what I want to happen next I just can't put the words on paper.

Hugs, kisses and peace