Your just fuzzy

"Josh how fucking drunk are you?" Simon asked, "What else did you have to drink?"

"I'm not drunk your just fuzzy." I laughed tripping into him, "Fuck."

"Come on let's find a room." He puts my arm over my shoulder and starts walking me to find a room to crash in, "You never get this wasted Josh, your going to be dead tomorrow morning."

"Hey Guys." Vikk says, "Are you going to fuck or something?"

"No Josh is drunk out his mind I need to find a room." Simon struggles to keep me upright.

"We're totally going to admit our feelings for each other and fall in love." I laugh.

"Here's a key to my parents room don't break anything okay?" Vikk pulls a key from his pocket, "It's at the end of the hall."

"Cheers I owe you." Simon wrapped his arm around me to stabilise me, "Come on Josh up the stairs we go."

Simon somehow manages to help me up and get to the room Vikk said we can use and unlock the door.

"Is it now we admit are feelings for each other?"

"No Josh." Simon hushed, "Now is when we go to sleep."

"After we admit are feelings for each other." I grab onto Simon to stop myself falling.

"Why?" Simon asked, "Do you have feelings for me?"

"Yeah. I totally don't get what they are."  Simon helps me over to the bed and sits down next to me, "Like I'm straight but your fucking hot and I think about kissing you."

"They don't sound like very straight thoughts Josh." Simon laughed, "Straight people don't think about kissing their friends."

"Well maybe I'm not straight then. I don't know. All I know is your really attractive and fuck I don't know. You look really hot when you have messy hair before you do it. Like really I just think that. You know what I mean." I laugh at the confusion on Simons face, "I like your face I would smash. Now you admit feelings for me."

"Tomorrow if you wake up and remember what you said we will talk." Simon muttered, "Let's get you to sleep now okay."

"I'm not that drunk."

"Of course your not Josh." He whispered trying to get me under the covers, "That's why tomorrow your going to remember what you said and tell me then. Right?"

"Yeah I'm going to wake up and remember what I said. I will probably feel like a dickhead because you probably don't like me back." Im not drunk enough to forget shit, I never get black out drunk.

"We can speak about it in the morning okay. Good night josh."

"Where are you going to sleep?" I reach up to his face but he pushes my hand away.

"I'll get in bed in a little bit okay?"

Authors note

Will Josh remember what he said? Will he lie about remembering? Comment what you guys think. Also do you like this chapter, I wasn't sure on it.

If I don't triple update this would honestly be hell to wait for. I might double update depends how much more I written when this comes out.

I was at my sisters leavers before she goes into secondary school and they all said what they wanted to be when they grew up. When I was that young I wanted to be a author and 5 years later I wrote gay fanfiction on the internet. Rt your goals.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻