I dont understand

The car ride was in silence, our parents where 'nice enough' to let me and Simon sit next to each other. They act if that's them being fair. Me and Simon wasn't going to complain. We sat their holding hands much to our parents annoyance.

On the long plane journey home we sat as far from them as possible and spoke in hushed whispers sneaking in the odd kiss. We know this may be the last time we see each other for a while. We've spent almost every day together since we was children and now we are being tore apart.

"You should say your last good byes." My dad smiled, he's acting all nice like he wasn't the one to do this.

"I love you Simon." I cried onto his shoulder as he pulled me into a hug.

"I love you more than you will ever know." He cried, we just stood their hugging each other for a solid minuet before we was told to leave.

"Bye Josh." Simon wipes the tears from his cheeks as he's pulled into a car.

"Bye Simon."

"Now honey you know this is for your own good." My mum puts her hand on my shoulder and I push it away.

"Don't talk to me."

"Now we know you think your in love..."

"I said don't fucking talk to me!" I shout getting into the car.

I don't care what they have to say. Not after this, not after everything. I just want to be back in our prison cell of a flat with Simon. I want to be back with my friends.

I don't understand their motives. I don't understand how they think this would help anything. I don't understand why they hate me. I don't understand why they want me to hate them so much. I don't understand this fucking life anymore.

Authors note

This is super short. I'm going to try write a longer chapter next. I suddenly had a huge depression wave so what the fuck. I've written 3 chapters today. As of writing I have 5 extra chapters but I'm probably going to publish one.

So question.

What super power do you want?

I would just like to be able to recharge things. Like phone dead recharge. That's it. It would help so much as concerts.

Hugs, kisses and peace