Its not your fault

"So your idea for your parents to keep supporting us if we go public school worked?" Simon said in a mixture of shook and excitement, "They would pay for us to get this place done up nicer and all our food and shit."

"Yep."

"And my parents are cool with this?" I nodded my head seeing the grin on Simons face, we are still screwed but not as much as we was, "How the fuck did you pull that off!"

"No idea. I guess my parents don't wanna see me go homeless and yours don't care." I grin, "We have a week till we start, your parents are flying out here to sign the forms and shit so your going to have to see for that."

"Great." He rolled his eyes, "Guess who's going to be called a disappointment to their face now."

"Sorry."

"It's not your fault."

I sit on the floor next to Simon, one week until we have to go back to school. Great. I really hope Simon don't go in their bragging. Public school don't work the same way as private school.

He's going to have to pretend he's a normal kid and tone down how fucking amazing the party's where. No helicopters.

Authors note

I had a coughing fit when writing this.

Who's going to go the charity match? It's like a 80% chance I'm going.

remember I need questions for my character Q&A so far I have none. I would like to do the character Q&A before they go school.

Has anyone listened to ed sheerans new album my favourite song is Galway girl. What's yours?

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻