Live like animals

The first thing Simon said as he walked into the apartment was this sucks. Now you probably expect me to say it's not too bad, or it's fine but that isn't how it goes.

"Prisoners have a bigger cell than this place." I mutter walking after Simon.

"I thought you said it wouldn't be too bad."

"Well I thought it would be fine collage students live in theses places all the time." I look around at the dirty walls, "I didn't know they live like animals."

"Animals live better than this." Simon dropped his bag to the floor, "Have you seen the way dogs live."

"True."

I open up the backpack I had hanging off my right shoulder and pull out two cans of beer. We may have left a bunch of shit behind but their was no way in hell I was leaving the alcohol.

"How will we survive living here?" Simon asked opening up the can I just passed him, "We're going to need to get a job aren't we?"

"Theirs always a second option." I mutter, "I just thought of it."

"What?"

"I'm going to have to check with my parents first but I have a feeling this would work."

I sigh looking at the empty room, I really hope this would work because I don't know how we are going to live without my parents money. I've had this life 5 minuets and I already want to go back.

I understand why people would kill to live like me now, Simon was right. We are so fucking lucky.

Authors note

I have a mock in a hour wish me luck.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻