Its not true

"I'm still dying Simon." I complain on Monday when Simon comes in my room to get me up, "Can I have the day off?"

"No." Simon laughed pulling the blankets off me and onto the floor, "Get up."

"I could have been naked."

"Nothing I haven't seen before." He laughed, "Come on get up."

"I think I have a deadly disease." I whined getting out of bed, "I'm not exaggerating, I honestly think I'm dying."

"Your fine."

"I'm not.

"Yes you are." Simon laughed running his fingers through his messy hair.

"You still haven't told me what I did at the party." I remember, "I want to know what damage control I need to do at school."

"You was just spouting nonsense to me when I was trying to get you to bed." He said, "Theirs no damage control as far as I know."

"What nonsense?" I ask worried, what did I say to him, I probably overstepped my boundaries.

"Just random stuff I couldn't make sense of half of it. Don't worry about it." Simon smiled, "Now hurry up and get dressed we're leaving."

"What about your hair?" I ask, Simon never leaves his hair as it is.

"I'm leaving it what do you think?" He asked.

"You look really good. I mean it looks really good." I corrected myself, "Yeah it's nice you should keep it like that."

"Okay Josh." Simon perked up a little, "Now come on and let's go to school."

"I still might be dying."

"Stop exaggerating you dick."

*a heterosexual moment later*

"Did you two admit your feelings for each other in the end?" Tobi asked in the back of maths.

"What?"

"Oh I forgot you said that." Simon laughed quietly, "You said something like we're going to admit our feelings and fall in love with each other. I don't remember you their Tobi."

"Vikk told me." He shrugged, "So did you?"

"I wish." I roll my eyes laughing, "Because my secret raging crush on Simon is taking over my life."

"And my extreme love for Josh is going to make me fail as he's all I can think about." Simon giggled under his breath.

"Boys." Mrs Cameron snapped, "Do you care to share with the class what your talking about?"

"We're talking about Josh and Simon being secretly in love with each other." Tobi said getting a laugh out of the whole class.

"Settle down class it wasn't that funny." She was getting progressively more annoyed as she attempted to get everyone back to learning, "Just because something's gay don't make it a joke. Now I'm sure both these boys are straight so we all know it's not true."

"I'm actually bi miss." Simon shouted over the noise, once people heard what he said it only got louder.

Knowing my luck someone's going to believe that I'm really in love with Simon.

Authors note

Maybe because you are in love with Simon. You admitted it two chapters ago but your too drunk to remember. Dickhead.

Okay so who do you idolise the most?

I idolise alex Gaskarth I want to be just like him.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻