Just stay drunk

I rub my eyes as I cruel out of bed. I hold my head in my hands as I feel the pounding behind my eyes. I'm going to need something to dull the pain.

I unlock my door and make my way over to Simons room. Knocking on the door quietly I look at the time on my phone. Eleven thirty. Even hung over Simon is awake at this time.

"Josh is that you?" I hear a sleepy yawn.

"Yeah."

"Okay." I hear Simon stumbling over to the door just before he unlocks it, he half grins at me and runs his hands through his hair, "Hungover?"

"Very." I yawn as I walk in his room, "Hey JJ what you doing in here?"

"I was too drunk to drive home so Simon said I could stay here." He smirked over from Simons bed.

I look at both the boys. They were box wearing just their boxers, was I the only person who ended up passing out in my clothes?

"I really need something to dull this hangover."

Simon walks over to his mini fridge and pulls out three cans of cider, "Here."

"Cheers." I open the can and take a sip, "I'm so going to regret this later."

"Just stay drunk."

Authors note

I'm applying for collage so if you don't get any updates that's why. I have to prepare a art portfolio and I'm super stressed about it.

I hope you understand.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️