A win for us

School was a little awkward. Neither me or Simon knew where we stood with each other. All we both knew we liked each other yet we didn't know what to make of it. We hadn't spoke about it since that conversation last night, we haven't really spoke at all since it happened and people are starting to pick up on it.

"Trouble in paradise?" Vikk laughed as we walked through the crowded halls.

"Something like that." Simon muttered.

"It's sort of the opposite really."

"Yeah."

"Oh shit what's going on with you guys?" Vikk sounded genuinely concerned, "You guys better sort out what ever problems you have."

"It's not a problem of sort." It's not a problem, we're perfectly fine we just don't know what's going to happen next."

"You guys are really confusing me." Tobi said.

"Same here."

"Trust me." Simon started, "Im pretty sure we're both as confused as you guys are."

"I'm definitely the most confused person here." I admit, "This whole thing is the most confusing thing to happen to me ever."

"Well can you love birds sort out your feelings for each other." Vikk seemed to be the only person who had any idea what was going on and I don't know if it's him joking around or not.

~~

Durning Maths me, Simon and Tobi hardly spoke to each other. He could sense something was up and decided it would be best to leave us to our own devises. So we just sat their in mostly silence occasionally swapping answers.

At break we didn't join in with the usual banter, we just sat their. Close but not close enough, neither of us quite sure what to say to the other that will break up the awkward silence. Saying a silence is awkward always makes it more awkward than it already was so nobody said it. I felt the need to say something, but what would I say?l

By the time it came around to PE everyone was so sick of us dampening the mood. That's probably why after we got changed for pe Vikk shoved us in the empty showers and told us to stay their until we sorted out our problems.

"Is it really that obvious?" I ask Simon alone in the empty changing room.

"I thought we did a good job of hiding it." He sighed, "I mean everyone thinks we had some sort of argument but they have no idea what's truly going on."

"That's a win for us. I guess." I lean against the wall, "What the fuck is going on Simon."

"I don't know Josh." He said arms stiff, "I don't know what's going to happen. What do you want to happen."

"I want to know what the hells going on with me." I admit, "I want to have something with you. I want our old life back but I don't want to loose the friends we've made here."

"I can't help much with the first one. It's going to take a while for you to figure that one out." Simon starting twiddling his thumbs, "I can't get our old life back. What do you want with me, do you want to go back to friends or?"

"I don't want to go back to just friends."

"You have to tell me what you want exactly."

"I'm too sober for this." Tears start to roll down my cheeks, "Simon you know what I mean. You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"Josh just please say it." Simon wipes his eyes, "I have to hear you say the words josh. I need to hear it so I know it's real."

"I want everything to stay the same other than the fact I get to kiss you and we get to hold hands and do cute shit together. I want a relationship that won't change how we was before."

"Come here." I go to him and he pulls me into a hug just as the class piles into the changing rooms and sees me crying in Simons arms.

"So you sorted out your issues I see." Vikk smiled standing on a bench above the crowd.

"Something like that." Simons cheerful voice rung through the room.

"That's good. Since you sorted out whatever issues you had do you wanna do something tonight Josh?" Tobi asked.

"Not tonight Im going to stay in with Simon." I look at Simon who was trying to suppress the huge grin on his face.

"Okay. Cool."

Authors note

Why I was younger people used to say every awkward silence a gay baby was born. Is that everywhere or just my area.

So our boys sorted out their feelings for each other. Now usually that's where I end the story's but don't worry I'm not. Theirs still issues for them to sort out. Theirs Josh working out what his sexuality is, them going back to their old life and seeing if they can keep the new friends they made. Also Josh needs to tell his parents he's with Simon.

So what do you think.

Question of the chapter.

What ship can't you stand?

I say jalex but jacks snapchat today (as of writing) is making me ship jalex again.

I have very gay thoughts about girls.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻