Most important person in my life

"So Josh," Vikk started sitting opposite me at the lunch table, "We basically know yours and Simon's life story but what we don't know is why you are so fine with giving up everything for him. Like are you secretly in love with him?"

"Of course I am." I laugh, "I have a raging crush on Simon."

"He's flirting with me all the time." Simon joked, "Like he's non stop flirting."

"Honestly it's a shame Simon's a dude he's totally my type. I would hit that." I admit, everyone is laughing probably thinking I'm joking, that's good.

"It's a shame Josh is straight because I would totally take him to bed." Simon keeps laughing along with everyone else, "Honestly Josh if only you was into dudes."

"Thats the only deal breaker really." I really wish Simon was a girl, we would be perfect together.

"In all seriousness why did you?" Vikk asked, "You had everything and you gave that all up for Simon."

"Simon would do the same for me." It's obvious I care for Simon more than anything, "I care about Simon and I wasn't just going to let him down after all he's done for me. Honestly Simon is the most important person in my life, I wouldn't just leave him."

"Josh..." Simon looked like he was about to cry, "I'm really touched."

"That's so cute." Vikk said, "That's really cute."

It's true. I would drop everything for Simon. His happiness means the world to me. He must know that.

*I'm the doctor so time jump to that evening*

Me and Simon where both tipsy lying on the floor with the TV playing whatever nonsense we wasn't paying attention to. The only thing we was paying attention to was each other. The only thing we cared about was what each other had to say and it was perfect. Just me and Simon together, alone and tipsy. 

"Did you mean what you said earlier." Simon asked, ever since lunch his seemed extra giddy.

"About what?"

"The whole me being the most important person in your life." Simon sat up and cracked open another beer.

"Of course I did." I rolled over to face him and saw him grinning, "You must know that."

"It's nice to hear you say it." Simon decided to get back on the floor and rolled to face me until our faces where inches apart, "Your the most important person in my life as well."

We just stay their. No words needed to be spoken but we both knew what each other was thinking.

Authors note

Here's the fourth update of today since I have 7 prewritten chapters.

I love this chapter so much. So much straightness. Many hetosexual thoughts. Theirs no way in hell Josh is anything but straight. Their totally normal thoughts for straight people. Every straight person would date their best friend if they was the opposite gender. Every straight person is attracted to their best friend.

#thestraighteststraightever

I did a funny that you won't see for like 4 chapters.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻