Shocked

It was lunch time by the time we got to school, the halls where pretty empty, a few people where shocked to see us. We told them not to tell anyone, we was going to surprise everyone. By the time we got to the lunch hall about to go in we had 17 people following us ready to see everyone's reaction. They was just as excited as us to see how everyone reacts to us being back.

Me and Simon push open the doors to witness Tobi standing on our usual table shouting about how everyone has to work together to get us back. Vikk was nodding along sitting down, when people started to notice us it slowly went silent until Tobi was the only one talking still not realising we was standing in the door way.

"We have to try everything to get them back." He shouted before his eyes scanned over us, "What the fuck?"

"Hi." I laugh as Tobi jumps off the table and runs over to hug us, "Your back."

"Air." Simon laughs embracing Tobi, "I really missed you."

Authors note

Since I've been away I'm going to split the last chapter into a few shorter ones because I feel bad.

Anyway I met Simon and Tobi at sitc. I was in the line for my free mcflurry and they came to me asking for a hug. Then I was talking to Simon by the football thing you saw in his Vlog and as I was walking around Tobi came and put his arm around me and started chatting to me. I'm so happy I decided to wear sidemen clothing that day now.

Hugs, kisses and peace✌🏻