Suprise

Our parents wasn't by our flat, I'm not sure what's worse. Going home to see them their or having to call them myself.

"Are you ready?" I ask Simon.

"Just get it over with."

I press call on my mums contact, my heart racing, "Hi mum. Why you been calling me?"

"Where have you been?" She asked the anger in her voice clear.

"Me and Simon just got back from Vikk's party." I smile pretending to ignore the anger, "Why what's up?"

"Do you know how disgusted me and your father are to see them videos and pictures your tagged in." She spat.

"What videos?" I act ignorant and make eye contact with Simon who was standing across the room out of view of the camera, "I get tagged in a lot of stuff durning a party."

"You know exactly what videos I'm talking about."

"No I don't I haven't checked Facebook." I see her getting more angry by the second.

"The ones of you kissing Simon!" She shouted, if we was in the same room she would probably have strangled me.

"Oh." Is all I manage to say, I didn't plan this far ahead.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" She asked.

"Surprise." I nervously laugh, "I'm with Simon."

"Honey now I'm sure your just confused and Simon took advantage of you. We're going to forget this ever happened and you can come home with us." She acted all sweet, that's what she really wanted to believe.

"What the fuck." I laugh, "Simon come here. Tell her how it really happened."

"Well." Simon said from behind the phone before coming and sitting on my bed next to me, "Josh here confessed to liking me while he was drunk months ago and since he didn't remember nothing happened. I didn't make a move on Josh at all."

"What!" My mum sounded as if she was in shook.

"The time I admitted my feelings was months lasted after Simon ended up telling me what I said." I'm still dreading what's going to happen to us.

"And after that Josh was the one who said he wanted to be more than friends." Simon seemed to be enjoying the look on my mums face just as much as I was.

"Oh and we was making out when you knocked on our door yesterday."

"I need to talk to your father about this." And with that she hung up the call.

"What's going to happen next?" He asked.

"We just wait."

~~

Me and Simon was making out on the sofa when I got a call back from my parents. This is likely the call that will decide our fate. The call of my fucking nightmares.

"Hi dad." I grinned, I can't let them know I give a fuck what they say.

"So we have spoken to Simon's parents and decided we are bringing you back to England and not allowing you to see each other." My faced dropped, "You have an hour to sort out your things."

I hung up on him. Fuck. This is the worse thing that could happen. Why couldn't they just let us become homeless. At least then we would be together, at least then we could have stayed with our friends. If they decided to disown us then we would have had a chance.

"What are we going to do?" I ask Simon.

"I don't know." Tears are running down both our faces, "Wait write down any numbers we need incase they delete them off our phone."

"This is the worse thing that's ever happened." I cry, "You tell Vikk and Tobi I'll start getting our things."

Authors note

Oh shit. Drama. Someone call keemstar. What does everyone think. I'm writing a ministar book called walls that I'm going to publish as soon as I finish this. I'm also writing a short story called 14 days and that's zerkstar. It may change to less days because of how the story works. I'm not sure tho.

Homegirl is going summer in the city who's going?

Okay so question time fam squad.

What tattoos do you want in the future?

I want 'don't loose your fight kid' on my hand. Theirs a bunch more so tell me if you want to know anymore.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻