Flushed red

We was late to school thanks to Simon. It's not really his fault but I need to blame someone. Everyone was staring at us when we showed up late in form, our excuse was jet lag but everyone knew what really went on thanks to the love bites on our necks and the messy sex hair. It was the probably most obvious thing ever.

I didn't really mind people knew, they all thought it anyway. It's just a little awkward. I couldn't walk properly due to Simon deciding to fuck me up against the wall, I probably shouldn't have said prove it when he said he could. Now my whole body is hurting and I'm flushed red at the fact everyone knows.

I sit down in my usual seat with Simon who pulled his chair so it's right up next to mine instead of at his own desk, he had a huge grin on his face that he was trying to cover by biting his thumbnail.

"How many times?" Vikk asked, "Not a bet I just want to know."

"Why?" Simon laughed, "Do you get off on this?"

"No I just live my life through your relationship since I can't get one."

We all start laughing and the teacher glares over. Not only did we show up late we was now disturbing registration. 

"So how many times?" Tobi whispered, "Since you've been back?"

Simon held up two fingers so only they could see.

"We haven't even been off the plane 24 hours yet." I muttered under my breath, "He made us late today."

"No I didn't. It was party you as well."

"Your dick."

"Your ass."

"Your mouth."

"It was yours too."

"Your the worse at keeping your relationship a secret." Tobi giggled quietly, "I mean you might as well have a 24 hour live stream of what you get up to."

"I would watch that."

"What to get off to?" I ask.

"Yes." Vikk joked, "Me and Tobi would watch it together."

"I would love to."

"If we ever decide to film a sex tape I will be sure to give you a copy then."

Authors note

Okay so this is ending really soon but I thought since Vikk and Tobi are living their life through Josh and Simons relationship because they like each other I should write a book about it. It would be set in this universe and be Vikk's POV (tho I never wrote Tobi's so I should try). Would you like this?

Also what's Vikk and Tobi's ship name?

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻