Night Simon, Night Josh

Me and Simon where making out in my room when we heard the door bell go. Nobody ever visits us.

"Who's that?"

"I should go get it." I say standing up leaving my shirt on the floor.

"Whatever their selling we don't want it." Simon shouts as I open the door.

"We don't want..." Oh shit, "Hi mum."

"Hello Josh." She smiles, this is the worse thing that could happen, "Where's Simon?"

"Simon!" I shout, "Our parents are here!"

Simon walks out my room, he put his top on before walking out, "Are you here to say sorry?"

"Are you over your bisexual phase?" His dad asked.

"No."

"Well no." I stand their awkwardly, I knew we would have to see our parents at parents evening but I didn't expect them to show up at our door.

"So why are you here?" I ask to break the tension, "You don't have to go to the school until tomorrow."

"We thought we would stay at yours." My dad said, "So are you going to let us in?"

"Theirs no room." I laugh, "We have two bedrooms that hardly fit a single bed in. Come in if you like but enjoy eating pot noodles and sleeping on the floor. I don't even think we have enough room on the floor if I'm being honest."

I stand out the way of the door and they walk into our cramped living room, it's just big enough for two but 6 of us crowding in here makes it seem a lot smaller than it really is. They look around at the mess is disgust.

"Have fun me and Josh are going out." Simon laughed, why are they here?

"We can't stay here." My mum turned her nose up.

"Okay bye then, book a hotel I don't care I'll see you tomorrow." I shrugged.

"Don't speak to your mother like that. " I roll my eyes, "We will see you boys tomorrow and then we will talk."

"Bye." Simon swings open the door and waits for the all to leave before slamming it shut, "Fucking dickheads."

"What the hell is their problem?" I sigh flopping down on the sofa and look at Simon who was looking through the peep hole, he motioned to me to come to him.

"Look." Simon whispered, I look through the peep hole and see our parents outside the door as if they was listening in.

"Why?" I mutter.

"Don't know." Simon whispered before raising his voice, "If your leaving then leave!"

Me and Simon look out the window and wait for them to get in the car and drive off. If they left that here for much longer it would have been stolen.

"Tomorrow is going to be absolute fucking hell."

~~

Me and Simon where once again shirtless on my bed but this time we was cuddled up facetiming Tobi and Vikk who just bought a cramp tonne of booze for party that everyone who didn't get grounded because of parents evening was invited to. Me and Simon have something to cheer us up after our parents being the biggest cunts ever.

"So basically your screwed." Tobi laughed, "Just run away and live with me."

"Honestly that seems the only option if they find out about us." I say, "This is awful."

"At least theirs the party to look forward to." Vikk shrugged, "My parents don't care as long as I'm not failing."

"Your parents are cool."

"I'm so lucky."

"Have you guys fucked yet?" Tobi asked out if nowhere.

"What the fuck Tobi?" I exclaimed and Simon just laughed.

"Me and Tobi made a bet." Simon was laughing so much he started to cough, "I said you guys have already banged Tobi don't think so."

"We haven't." Simon choked still in stitches, "Your gonna to be making bets on our whole relationship aren't you?"

"Yes." They both laugh.

"Well we will be sure to tell you all about our sex lives so you can keep making bets." I joke.

"That would be great thanks."

~~

"What are we doing to do?" I ask Simon running my fingers through his hair.

"I have no fucking idea."

"You know." I pause for a second, "I've been thinking about shit."

"Yeah and?" Simon sounded sleepy, his eyes was half closed.

"Well I actually think that I'm bi like you." This is a conversation I should probably be having when we're both wide awake and not stressing about tomorrow.

"Okay Josh." Simon yawned, "I thought so."

"Do you wanna go to sleep now?" I ask, it's nearly midnight.

"Yeah."

"Night Simon."

"Night Josh."

Authors note

I may do a mix of short chapters and long ones. Now I'm doing longer chapters I'm going to update less per day because they take longer to write. I always make sure I have a few chapters prewritten before I double update.

Okay what's your favourite sidemen fanfiction?

This is also the place to plug your own books. So give me at least one other authors book before you plug your own. I need recommendations. You can just say a certain authors work and that counts. I need recommendations really bad.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻