Chill and get wasted

Vikk's party is in a hour and Simon is still fixing his hair. Honestly his messy hair looks sexy, he should just leave it like that instead of spending ages in the bathroom.

"Are you done?" I ask when he finally emerges.

"We have ages don't worry." Simon laughed, so carefree as always.

"But it's nearly a hour walk and we hardly know the way as it is." I worry.

"So what if we're a little late." Simon shrugged, "Quit talking and let's go."

*At the party coz tardis and who wants to read about them walking*

"See we're not that late." Simon said as we turn the corner to Vikk's street and see party goers drinking, their is no doubt this Vikk's house.

"But we could have been."

"Oh stop worrying." Simon laughed, "Once we get some alcohol in your system you will chill out."

"Can we stick together like I know you probably want to hook up with someone so if you do it's fine." I ramble, "Basically can we stick together unless you wanna hook up with someone."

"I wasn't planning on getting laid tonight so don't worry." Simon laughed, "We can just chill and get wasted."

"Okay." That's a relief I don't want to be left alone in a house I don't know full of basically strangers.

"Let's go get wasted."

The whole night Simon was pretty much by my side, he put on his charm when people came to speak to him but he didn't take any of them to bed. He just stayed with me as we drunk more and more.

Around 11 a mostly sober Vikk left to get more drinks. They were starting to run low.

"Look what I got." I turn to Simon who disappeared about 5 minutes ago to find more drinks, he was holding a full bottle of vodka in his right palm, "Some girl gave it to me."

"She's probably trying to get you drunk enough to sleep with her." I say and Simon nods, "We drinking that straight from the bottle?"

"Might as well." Simon takes a swig and pulls a face before passing to me, "Its strong."

"Cheers." I drink some, fuck that's really strong, "Taste like shit."

"Alcohol ain't meant to taste good." Me and Simon pass the bottle between each other until it's empty.

"We're gonna start to feel that soon." I laugh, "Were not going to remember shit are we?"

"Probably not." Simon put the empty bottle on the side, "Let's go talk to some people."

Authors note

Josh and Simon are wasted what will happen next?

Can we talk about the straight thoughts josh is having. Aren't they so fucking straight. Straight as the pole I will be dancing on when I turn 18. I probably failed my GCSEs so stripping is the only option.

I'm going summer in the city I'm gassed.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻