Most perfect human

"What are you grinning at?" Simon asked a cigarette between his lips.

"You."

Simon laughed blowing out smoke, "Josh your probably the most perfect human on this planet."

"Your probably the most perfect human on this planet."

"Oh shut up." He joked.

I wish we could just stay here, stay in the moment forever. I wish his parents wasn't such dickheads. I wish we was able to be together.

"Lets FaceTime Vikk?" I ask him.

"Sure."

I press call and wait for him to pick up. Please pick up.

"Hey guys." Vikk grinned, "So what the fuck happened?"

"So our dickheads of parents took us back to England and stopped us seeing each other." Simon flicked the cigarette end on the ground.

"And my parents said they don't care anymore I can see Simon because I was starving myself. Simon's parents still won't let him see me."

"Oh shit." Vikk looked like he couldn't believe any of this was real, "How are you together then?"

"I snuck out."

"Everyone here missing you."

"Really?" Me and Simon say in unison.

"Yeah. Everyone is pissed and demanding that the teachers get you back somehow." Vikk chuckled, "And their all spamming your parents on Facebook telling them that their dickheads."

"I wonder who told them what happened."

"Hey it wasn't me. Tobi did all of it."

"Well tell Tobi thank you but I'm not too sure it's going to work." Simon sighed, "I wish it would though."

"Same."

"Simon!" We hear familiar shouts from outside the park, Simon's parents came looking for him.

"Shit Vikk. We need to hide." I whispered, "Text you in a bit."

Me and Simon get up and run. Run out the park and across the field into the outskirts of the woods. Our heavy breathing was the only thing to be heard in the dead of the night. Our body's were so close we could feel the warmth radiating off of each other.

"How the fuck did they know?" Simon whispered, "They went to bed."

"They probably decided to check up on you."

"But why?"

"Maybe because I'm allowed to see you so they thought I would try to." I mutter as Simon traces shapes on the back of my hand.

"It's so ducking annoying."

"I know."

"Simon!" The shouts get closer.

"On the ground." Simon pulls me so we're sitting on the floor, hopefully if they come here they won't notice us below eye level.

Simon puts his hand in mine and we sit their waiting. Waiting to see if we are found. Praying that we aren't. If they don't find us what's going to happen next. If Simon goes back home he would get in trouble but he can't stay out here.

"I'm too sober for this."

I bite my lip hearing the crunch of footsteps on leaves. Please walk past us. Please just keep on walking. Simon looked terrified illuminated by the moonlight.

"Simon honey we know you're here." They turn on the light from their phone and point it right at us, "Home. Now."

"No I'm out with Josh, you wouldn't care if I was out with a girl."

"No we wouldn't."

"Well I'm staying here." I awkwardly sit while getting glared at by Simon's parents.

"Look just because Josh's parents gave in don't mean we will."

"Fuck you!" He shouted.

"Simon." I start, "Your just getting yourself in more shit."

"Oh well." He really didn't care.

"How about we all go back to Simon's and have a chat about this." I suggested, "We can explain why what your doing it's awful and how it is super counter productive."

All three pairs of eyes look at me in shock for a minuet before Simon's dad speaks up, "Okay but it won't change our mind."

"I mean your only making Simon hate you and want me more by stopping us seeing each other so..." I grin.

"And?"

"Well if you really believe this is a phase, not that it is, then Simon would get over it in his own time." I say, "You stopping him would only make him want to go against you more therefore if it is a phase it will go on longer. It's not a phase though."

"He makes a good point." His mum says, "Simon come home we will talk about this tomorrow."

"I'll come back in my own time."

"An hour." His dad said, "Or now."

"Or in my own time."

*like 5 hours later*

"Good luck Simon."

"Your ass looks good in them jeans."

"Oh shut up." I joke as he knocks on his door, "I'll see you later."

"You can bet on it."

Authors note

Them 35p energy drinks only have 45 calories like what the fuck. I thought it was way more than that.

Maybe I should eat something.

Okay so question time since I was talking about food today's question is what's your favourite food?

I don't like the taste of food. I just like feeling full. It's weird I don't know. Everything don't taste bad but it don't taste good either.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻